Resigned SB Mod

TSO
    1h 24m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tony's 1-99 Ultimate Slayer Guide w/ Drops

Hey guys, this will probably be my last skill guide and i've devided that it will be the road to 99 slayer, because it's one of the hardest skill to make a guide about cuz of all the monsters ingame. This will be my last and most advanced skill guide so far, so i hope you guys enjoy. The drops will eventually come soon. I will ask Hannah if i can copy some of her drop list. If you are not very well known around Grinderscape, click the link for my Direction Guide http://www.grinderscape.org/showthread.php?t=8638

- Note : Ctrl + F - to get to your slayer task faster. [windows only i think]

The Road To 1 - 99 Slayer

Slayer is a skill that allows players to kill monsters. Players get to choose from using the slayer master in edgeville and Falador. They both are the same, but players decide to use the one which is closest to them.Players gain Slayer experience for killing monsters that they are assigned. The experience gained per monster is usually equal to 1/10 the monster's lifepoints. Slayer experience is granted in addition to regular combat experience. Slayer can also be a profittable skill, In your road to 99 slayer you will get a slayer task such as hunting black demons,blue dragons, green dragons, abyssal demons, yes, i could of continued for a while, but you know what i mean. Specific NPC/monsters drop goods, some doesn't. By profit, i mean you can sell the monsters drops to other players for $. I hope this gave you a clear introduction of what slayer is.

One of the most usual set to use for slayer is the dragon set. if ur not rich this is the set i recommend you to use! [Anti dragon shield when u get a dragon as task. Remember a Ring Of Life too if u don't watch the HP alot. Note: This is just a regular standard set, also cool looking 1. I recommend FULL RUNE in wildy w\ 5 law runes, lots of food and a whip\d scimmy.

Getting Started

Home Tele and the slayer master will be behind Edgeville Bank

To check how many kills you have left, simply buy a sapphire and right click to check kills. meeh just kidding, go to your quest tab ( bounty hunter red skulled sign ) or you can go to your stats and click the Slayer skill. wonders will happen

The Outside World

Goblin Lv. 5

Goblins are generally weak monsters and no one is normally here unless they get a slayer task. Note: This is a PKing area, Do not take with you wealth you cannot afford incase you die.

Bossed made a nice guide on how to get to goblins for slaying. Please click Here

Drops of Goblins:
    Code:
    Bones
    Al Kharid Warrior Lv. 9

Al-Kharid warriors are fairly strong yet non-aggressive NPCs found in the palace of Al Kharid. This is a good training place for low lvls and is also achieved as a slayer task.

Drops of Al Kharid warriors:
    Code:
    Black Gear
    Iron gear
    Steel gear 
    Bronze gear 
    Mithril gear
    Rune Gear 
    Leather Gear 
    Green d'hide Gear 
    Cutted n uncutted Jewels
    Spinach Roll
    Ghost Lv. 19

A Ghost is an undead monster that is found in various places and dungeons. As it is undead the spell crumble undead works well on it. Most ghosts are rarely used for training, because they drop nothing good. Note: The location of ghost is a Multi PvP Area.

Drops of Ghosts:
    Code:
    Mithril hatchet
    8000 gold coins
    10  noted sharks
    Guard Lv. 21

There are many Guards in Grinderscape, usually in populated, major cities, such as Falador, Varrock, and Ardougne. Guards also patrol the area of just south of the Wilderness Wall at Edgeville.

Drops of Guards:
    Code:
    Jewels
    Leather Gear
    Bronze gear
    Steel gear
    Black gear
    Mith gear
    Rune Gear
    D Dagger
    Skeleton Lv. 25

Skeletons are undead monsters found in various locations in Grinderscape. As they are undead monsters, they are highly vulnerable to the Crumble Undead spell. As a class, they are very weak against crush attacks. Note: Theres 2 locations for skeleton in Grinderscape so far.

Drops of Skeletons:
    Code:
    Nothing at the moment
    Hill Giant Lv. 28

A hill giant is a type of giant found in wildy only in Grinderscape. This location is a Multi PvP Area

Drops of Hill Giants:
    Code:
    Rune Full Helm 
    Rune Plateskirt
    Ice Giant Lv. 53

Ice giants are a type of giant often found in icy areas. They have a relatively high Constitution level and hit a maximum of 7 life points. They are the highest level giants for non-donators.

Drops of Ice giant:
    Code:
    Black d'hide
    addy claws
    G Maul
    White beret
    Teleport Tab (Most common is Lumbridge)
    Bandit Lv. 74
    Bandits are attackable NPCs that can be found at various locations. In grinderscape you can teleport to them through the Training Teleport. Bandits are being killed due to slayer tasks.

Drops Of Bandits:
    Code:
    Bones
    Green Dragon Lv. 79

Green dragons are the weakest of the four adult chromatic dragons and the weakest adult dragon that can breathe fire in Grinderscape, with a combat level of 79. As with all adult dragons, wielding an Anti-dragon shield, Dragonfire shield or being under the effects of a Super antifire potion is a must.

Drops of Green Dragons:
    Code:
    Draconic Visage 
    Runes 
    Random Herbs
    Dagannoth Lv. 92

Dagannoth are sea monsters, and i prefer the monster teleport to daganoth, since the bosses teleport one are much more dangerous.

Drops of Dagannoths:
    Code:
    Nothing At The Moment
    Skeletal Wyvern Lv. 140

Skeletal Wyverns (Draconis Ossis) pronounced ("WHY-vurn") are very dangerous monsters

Drops of Skeletal Wyvern:
    Code:
    Super Strenght Potions (4) 3x
    Runes
    Seeds
    Jewels (uncut n cutted)
    Spined Gear
    Arrows
    Rune Gear
    Talisman
    Dragon Med Helm
    The Inside World

Edgeville Dungeon

Here's a map over Edgeville Dungeon

Edgeville Dungeon Drop List And NPC Info

Skeletons are undead monsters found in various locations in Grinderscape. As they are undead monsters, they are highly vulnerable to the Crumble Undead spell. As a class, they are very weak against crush attacks. Note: Theres 2 locations for skeleton in Grinderscape so far.

Drops of Skeletons:
    Code:
    Nothing at the moment
    Hobgoblins are strong, agile goblins. They can be aggressive to lower-level players.

Drops of Hobgoblin:
    Code:
    Bones
    Moss giants are fairly large creatures that live in the Grinderscape world. They are weak to fire spells. Moss giants are popular for slaying.

Drops of Moss Giant:
    Code:
    Jewels
    Big Bones
    Crandor Isle

Heres a map over the monsters in Crandor Isle:

Crandor Isle Drop List And NPC Info :

Lesser Demon: Lesser demons (commonly known as lessers), are a kind of demon, weaker than the closely-related greater demons.

Drops of Lesser Demon:

Code:

Dragon Bolt
    Onyx Bolt
    Ruby bolt
    50 Sharks
    Greater Demons are strong Demonic beings often found in remote places. They follow the god Zamorak seeing as they are Demons.

Drops of Greater Demons:

Code:

Ashes
    Slayer Tower

Heres a map over the monsters in Slayer Tower:

Slayer Tower Drop List And NPC Info

First Floor:

Crawling Hand: Crawling hands are Slayer monsters that require level 5 Slayer to kill, and are the first Slayer monsters that beginning Slayers can kill.

Drops of Crawling Hand:

Code:
    Coins
    Mystic Gloves
    Jewels
    Banshee: Banshees are Slayer monsters that require level 15 Slayer to kill.

Drops of Banshee:

Code:
    Runes
    Second Floor:

Infernal Mage: Infernal Mage are a slayer monster. Infernal Mages use a weaker version of the spell Fire Blast to attack the player, so wearing dragonhide or mage armour will reduce the damage taken.

Drops of Infernal Mage

Code:
    Wizard Boots
    Jewels
    Food [Shark]
    Staff [ Different Kinds ]
    Ashes
    Bloodveld: A Bloodveld is a Slayer monster. The Bloodvelds are located on the second floor in the slayer tower. Their appearance changed upon release of the Smoking Kills quest on 5 June 2008.

Drops of Bloodveld:

Code:
    Leafs
    Rune Javelin
    Jewels
    Runes
    Bones
    Dust Devils: The dust devil is a monster. Many players choose to train on dust devils for the coveted dragon chainbody although it is a very rare drop.

Drops of Dust Devil:

Code:

Dragon Platelegs  
    Dragon Chainbody
    Third Floor

Gargoyle: Gargoyles are flying Slayer monsters and are well known because of their G Maul drop.

Drops of Gargoyle:

Code:
    Granite Maul 
    Barrow Gloves.
    Nechryael: Nechryaels are level 115 demons. They are found on the top floor of the Slayer Tower.

Drops of Nechryael:

Code:

Dragon Boots 
    Crystal Shield,
    Rune Boots
    Dragon Weapons   
    Black D'Hide Armor
    Abyssal Demon: Abyssal demons are one of the strongest types of demons, located at the top of the Slayer Tower. They are well known because of their abby\abyssal whip drop.

Drops of Abyssal Demon:

Code:
    Whips, this means all expect real bandos whip 
    100 sharks 
    Rune armor 
    Dragon Med Helm 
    50 laws 
    Dragon Arrows.
    Dark Beast: Dark beasts are level 182 monsters well known because of their Dark bow drops.

Drops of Dark Beast:

Code:
    Dark Bows 
    Dragon Arrows 
    Sara Sword 
    Dragon Legs
    The Secret About Slayer Tower

Map of 1st Floor:

So, as you maybe have noticed if you have gone to slayer tower before... The doors of slayer tower currently does not work at all. Soo, this is how you're supposed to get to Gargoyle: Go to the chain in slayer tower at 1st floor. it will be marked like an agility shortcut thingy there. [The first agility shortcut mark] This 1: Now, to get to gargoyle, follow this map and climb up the stairs!

Now you know how to get to gargoyle, but how can you get to Necryael, Dark beast and abyssal demons?

To get to abyssal demons, dark beasts and nechryaels, do the following:

When you're at 2nd floor you will have the ability to climb up the chain once more:

If you just click the chain once and click the chain again at 2nd floor, this will happen: And you will get back to the 1st floor. There exists a few other shortcuts too, but i recommend this 1 at the highest.

Slayer Cave

Heres a map over the monsters in Slayer Cave:

Slayer Cave Drop List And NPC Info :

Cave bugs can be assigned as Slayer assignments, and require level 7 Slayer to kill. Bring food if you are below level 20, as they regenerate quickly.

Drops of Cave Bug:

Code:
    Nothing
    Turoth is a slayer monster. They have an interesting death animation, where they jump up into the air and land on their head, the back leg sticking up.

Drops of Turoth:

Code:
    Nothing
    Cockatrice are Slayer monsters that require level 25 Slayer to kill.

Drops of Cockatrice:

Code:
    Nothing
    The dust devil is a monster. Many players choose to train on dust devils for the coveted dragon chainbody although it is a very rare drop.

Drops of Dust Devils:

Code:

Dragon Platelegs  
    Dragon Chainbody
    A Basilisk is a Slayer monster

Drops of Basilisk:

Code:

Nothing
    A Jelly is a Slayer monster.

Drops of Jelly:

Code:

Nothing
    A Cave horror is a Slayer with a slayer mask equipped.

Drops of Cave Horror:

Code:

Nothing
    Dark beasts are level 182 monsters well known because of their Dark bow drops.

Code:
    Dark Bows 
    Dragon Arrows 
    Sara Sword 
    Dragon Legs

Taverly Dungeon

Heres a map over the monsters in Taverly Dungeon:

Taverly Dungeon Drop List And NPC Info :

Blue Dragons: Blue dragons are the second weakest of the chromatic dragons.

Drops of Blue Dragon:

Code:
    Draconic Visage  
    Random Herbs 
    Runes 
    100x Ruby Bolts 
    50x Onyx Bolts 
    50x Dragon Bolts.
    Baby Blue Dragons: Baby blue dragons are small blue dragons that are found in Taverley Dungeon. Unlike their adult forms, they do not breathe fire.

Drops of Baby Blue Dragon:

Code:
    Babydragon Bones
    Hellhounds: Hellhounds are mid to high level demons often given as a slayer assignment to mid to high level players

Drops of Hellhound:

Code:
    Bones
    Black Dragon: Black dragons are powerful monsters, and, like all other adult dragons, an anti-dragon shield, a dragonfire shield, or an antifire potion or even both of them is highly recommended when fighting them as it can reduce the maximum hit.

Drops of Black Dragon:

Code:
    Bars (Smithing)
    Runes
    Jewels
    Mithril Hatchet
    Rune Spear
    Dragon Bones
    Black Dragon Leather
    Black Demon: Black demons are large monsters in Taverly Dungeon.

Drops of Black Demon:

Code:
    Dragon Full Helm
    Dragon Platelegs
    Dragon Med Helm
    Dragon Bolt
    Black D'hide Gear
    Saradomin Sword
    Rune Gear
    Ashes
    Chaos Dwarf: Chaos Dwarfs are found in Taverly dungeon. They attack with a steel warhammer and have a maximum hit of 63 Life Points

Drops of Chaos Dwarf:

Code:
    Barrows Gloves
    Steel gear
    Coif
    Bones
    Ghost: A Ghost is an undead monster that is found in various places and dungeons. As it is undead the spell crumble undead works well on it.

Drops of Ghost:

Code:
    Mithril hatchet
    8000 gold coins
    10  noted sharks
    Giant Bat: A Giant bat is an animal that always drops bones. It looks like a bat, but as expected, bigger.

Drops of Giant Bat:

Code:
    Black Gear
    Addy Gear
    Bones
    Chaos Druid: Chaos druids are druids that have dedicated their life to the worship of both Guthix and Zamorak, unlike most druids that dedicate themselves to the worship of Guthix only.

Drops of Chaos Druid:

Code:
    Barrows Gloves
    Herbs
    Seeds
    Bones
    Magic Axe: Magic axes are a type of monster in the form of a floating axe. They are combat level 42.

Drops of Magic Axe:

Code:
    Coins (55.644k)
    Iron B-axe
    Steel B-axe
    Bones
    Lesser Demon: Lesser demons (commonly known as lessers), are a kind of demon, weaker than the closely-related greater demons.

Drops of Lesser Demon:

Code:

Dragon Bolt
    Onyx Bolt
    Ruby bolt
    50 Sharks
    Hill Giant:A hill giant is a type of giant found in several locations around Grinderscape.

Drops of Hill Giant:

Code:
    Rune Full Helm
    Rune Plateskirt.
    The Secret About Taverly Dungeon

The Strange Floor

The strange floor might be difficult to target at the beginning, but just look at it, then right click in the middle and you will get it.

The Strange Obstacle Pipe

Many people often get glitched\stuck by the Obstacle Pipe. Thats why you MUST stand infront of it and not behind it. DO NOT STAND BEHIND IT like the guy with dragon scimitar does. he got glitched and had to relog \\ waste of time \\

Brimhaven Dungeon

Heres a map over the monsters in Brimhaven Dungeon:

[When you teleport there, you spawn at the top right corner]

Brimhaven Dungeon Drop List And NPC Info :

Giant Rat: Giant rats are low level vermin. These are often fought by low level players because of their low combat level.

Drops of Giant Rat:

Code:
    Nothing.. for now ?
    Bronze Dragon: Bronze dragons are a type of metal dragon found in the Brimhaven Dungeon.

Drops of Bronze Dragon:

Code:
    Rune Kiteshield trimmed
    Rune Sq Shield
    Mithril Hatchet
    Black D'hide Gear
    Rune Gear
    Red Dragon: Red dragons are powerful monsters that can breathe dragonfire. As with all adult dragons, an anti-dragon shield or antifire potion is essential when fighting them as they can reduce the maximum hit of the dragonfire to under 100.

Drops of Red Dragon:

Code:
    Ores (mining)
    Herbs
    Seeds
    Jewels
    Rune Chainbody
    Rune Spear
    Iron Dragon: Iron dragons are one of the four types of metal dragons.

Drops of Iron Dragon:

Code:
    Runes
    Rune Gear
    Dragon platelegs
    Uncut Onyx
    Bars (smithing)
    Arrows
    Steel Dragon: Steel dragons are powerful dragons made out of metal found in Brimhaven Dungeon

Drops of Steel Dragon:

Code:
    Runes
    Rune Gear
    Dragon platelegs
    Uncut Onyx
    Bars (smithing)
    Arrows

Good Luck On Your Road To 99 Slayer !

Credits:
    - Jordy12345 for helping me with the skillcape emote!
    - Haley aka LethalFlower\ this other guy i forgot name of :lol: for giving me the idea of map editting.
    - Haley aka LethalFlower for telling me about www.imgur.com . if it wasn't for you, i would of still used tinypic. imgur us so much faster, u can upload all at once and there's no captcha, verification thingy that makes sure ur not a bot. without you, i wouldn't of started this guide in the beginning
    - Soccerlove & Crotchzapper for helping me identify 3 images [alltogether] so no advertising will get involved in the images.
    - Hannah\ Ghostly for making a drop list, it made my drop list about 35% complete. :3
    - DontAgsMe for testing Dagannoth for me
    - Damarcus & Madeibye For helping me w\ the steel & iron dragon drops
    - Mod Sven for editting the post from limited 40 pics to 100
    Omfg Ur Dead for chatting with me while going around the slayer cave.
    Doubtfull for donating 2 bandos and 1 saradomin whip to me
    - Bossed for letting me copy his "Guide" to my slayer guide. (Goblin lv.5)

Did You know? -

- All dragons in Grinderscape drops Draconic Visage

- All monsters in Grinderscape have a chance on dropping Flame Fragment & Ferecious Ring

- 85% Of all the monsters in Grinderscape drops Barrows gloves, Ring of Life & Phoenix Necklace

Latest Updates

- Added Crandor Isle

- Added Slayer Cave

- Added Edgeville Dungeon

- Added 3 more people to the credits

- Added the new way on how to get to goblins lv.5

Upcoming Updates:

- None now.

xx Tony

Rubik's Cube

Crotchzapper

Simply the best guide on grinderscape! Very nice work mate! I know as a fact
    that this will help many players! Great work on it. Also, thanks for including me in it bro.

Resigned SB Mod

TSO
    1h 24m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crotchzapper View Post
    Simply the best guide on grinderscape! Very nice work mate! I know as a fact
    that this will help many players! Great work on it. Also, thanks for including me in it bro.
    Thanks cuddlez, means alot :33
    xx Tony

Rubik's Cube

Donator
    TSO
    3m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That my friend is one huge guide Amazing, I bet you put alot of work into this! I'm sure it's the best guide iv'e seen so far!

Keep it up!

Resigned SB Mod

TSO
    1h 24m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    That my friend is one huge guide Amazing, I bet you put alot of work into this! I'm sure it's the best guide iv'e seen so far!

Keep it up!
    thanks moose

you know, it is the slayer guide. your lucky to be alive
    xx Tony

Rubik's Cube

Registered Member
    TSO
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol! Thats the only gear ing you ever had tony so no wonder you recommended it x)))

Achievements:
    Max cash in theese rough times [x]
    Trusted ing [x]
    Respected on forums [ ]
    Middleman for over 20 RS-Trades [x]
    ING MOD [ ]
    Nolife ing [x]
    Get a kebab [x]

[youtube]

I

Iam2hot
    Kieran will
    Judgement
    Damarcus
    Rockon
    Seres
    The drakarna (lol)

and many many more :'o (dont rage if your not here lolzz)

Resigned SB Mod

TSO
    1h 24m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drakarnavevo View Post
    lol! Thats the only gear ing you ever had tony so no wonder you recommended it x)))
    eyy, jonas, im the richest norwegian player ingame so stfu
    xx Tony

Rubik's Cube

Registered Member
    TSO
    4h 3m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats the longest and best guide ive ever seen!Keep up the good work!

Registered Member
    TSO
    1h 2m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bet nobody read the hole thing lol

Thank you josh!

Registered Member

TSO
    N/A