TSO
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Grinderscape Pure Bridding Guide

Introduction

Ever wondered how people switch so quick? Ever wondered how they get their prayers perfect and not get their hits protected? Well this is how you do it.

Note: Please remember that perfecting these skills/tricks is IMPOSSIBLE, however you can still get very good and quick at it. Also just because you read this guide does not mean you should go out there and start risking rares and PVP Armour, first have some practice with a mate.

Basics

With everything, you have certain requirements you need to meet. Same with Bridding.

The stats that are required are:

60 Attack
    70 Strength
    1 Defence
    70 Ranged
    94 Magic
    45 Prayer
    75 Hitpoints
    Ancients

Trying to fight with anything lower than this is pointless as you won't be able to deal decent amounts of damage and kill the person before they eat or tab.

The stats that I recommend are:

60 Attack
    99 Strength
    1 Defence
    99 Ranged
    52 Prayer
    99 Magic
    99 Hitpoints
    Ancients

----------

Also you should have your settings on New Hotkeys and 10x Hits. New hotkeys are closer to each other and 10x Hits are more accurate than 1x. The rest doesn't really matter.

Gear

You will need the following:

An Ava Device,
    Some Robes,
    An Amulet of Glory/ Amulet of Power,
    Climbing boots,
    Adamant gloves/ Mithril gloves,
    Unholy book,
    A staff,
    Rune Crossbow,
    Some bolts(Rune+),
    A Dragon Dagger.

Method

This is the most important part, so make sure you pay attention.

Switching

You should order your gear next to each other, so you don't have to go all over your inventory to do a 3 way switch. I prefer switching Ava --> Chaps --> Rune Crossbow, however some people decide to do it in another order which is perfectly fine as long as it's quicker or as quick.

Fakes/ Jukes

Faking a switch(Also known as 'Juking') can help you get your hit deal hard damage because the opponent has the wrong protection prayer up. Many people decide to do this as this helps them win fights with a nice hit. People usually don't fake to do a magic attack. It's usually from range then to magic and quickly back to range, or from range to magic and then equipping a Dragon Dagger and going in for the kill.

Auto Switchers

If you have one, don't bother using them, because your items change places when you switch from say magic to melee, and sometimes they are too quick and it's pretty obvious. I don't recommend using them unless you are prepared to lose your account or pull out a huge fail.

Switching Tabs

This is where hotkeys come into place. They save a lot of time so make sure you learn them. Going from your inventory after you have just eaten or just pulled out a switch to your prayer tab or magic tab wastes time and there is a risk of misclicking. Using hotkeys minimizes the chance of wasting time and misclicking so you should definitely use them. You will seem a lot slower than people who do use them.

----------

F1 - Inventory
    F2 - Gear
    F3 - Prayer
    F4 - Magic
    F5 - Attack styles/ Special attack

----------

Combo Eating

This is pretty simple. Eating a piece of food(Any type of primary food, not pots) and then drinking a pot can all be done on the same game tick. Also something not many people know is that you can eat two pieces of food or drink two pots in a game tick, but there is quiet a difference between food to pot, as you have the start of the emote that you do your first thing, and the end for the second, whereas with food to pot you do it at the same time.

Bolts and Runes

Running out of these during a fight can be very annoying so make sure you take at least 10 bolts with an Accumulator. You should have at least 50 barrages, even though I prefer a 100 casts more.

Going in for the kill

You should first equip your weapon and then click on the person, this way while you are running to them you can click on special attack instead of wasting a game tick clicking on special attack and then on the opponent, giving them a chance to put up their protection prayers and most likely tank out your special attack.

Result/ Conclusion

After reading this guide you should be a little bit better and you would have learnt how people can switch very quickly and why your prayers aren't up to time. Here are some videos with people that are very good in these skills.
    Last edited by Mini Spence; 06-06-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Registered Member
    TSO
    1h 53m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good guide and I like the disclaimer at the beginning of the guide.

Can we click that karma button???

RP

TSO
    5d 4h 49m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The skills you recomment are the same skills are mine expect prayer but i wasn't ment to train prayer.

"I want something good to die for,
    to make it beautiful to live."

Spoiler

Click the above image to try.

Registered Member
    TSO
    2h 3m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great guild