Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-01-2013, 12:30 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Time Online
- 1 Week 5 Days 5 Hours 7 Minutes 55 Seconds
- Avg. Time Online
- 1 Hour 26 Minutes 55 Seconds
- Thanked 691 Times in 115 Posts
- Rep Power
GrinderScape Update( 04 - 25 - 13 )Fight Pits
- Remade Fight Pits from scratch.
- Now fight pits has a better designed interface.
- First wave: 30 Seconds that you can prepare yourself for the battle. (You can't attack during this wave)
- Second wave: Fight beggin and you must not die
- Third wave: All players in arena will constantly get random hits.
- The last standing man, or the person with most life at the end of third wave time becomes the champion
- Now there will be a npc called Max, he will constantly promote minigame events.
- Everyone in the server will be told about new event promoted by Max.
- You can talk to him to get teleported to minigame event location.
- He will also constantly announce the event informing the amount of players in lobby/playing the minigame.
- He will also move to event location to give a brief explaination of how the minigame works.
* For now he will promote only safe minigames since there's only Bounty Hunter as risky minigames.
- Weapon Game
- Duel Arena
- Fight Pits
- Fixed chat text field drawing position and increased its background size.
- Fixed buggy chat scrolling up.
- Fixed clan chat tab never flashing.
- Removed icon and title prefix when you are in tabs that doesn't display your name, such as: (Clan Chat, Shout, Global)
- Friend Mode for Clan Chat conversations now works correctly.
- Fixed chat being able to scroll up text over top limit. (Making it shake and draw back).
- Fixed chat scrolling not updating at game frame version 459.
- You can now clean all chat messages by right clicking at "All" tab channel and select "Clean all" option.
- Acents now works at: (Private messaging, yell, clan chat).
- New text formatting system being used for private messages formatting and shouts messages formating.
- Typing "-_-" no longer will output "._-".
- Now while you are trading with another player, their chat messages will appear in your Trade chat tab so that you can read them more easily.New chat tabs
- This tab allows you to send a yell to all players with a minimum of 1 second of delay between messages.Chat Modes
On: Display shouts at (All, Game, Shout) chat channels, and flash (Shout) tab when not focused in any of those tabs.
Hide: Display Shouts only at (Shout) chat channel, but tab flashes when it's not focused and a new shout was received.
Off: Client doesn't display any shout and tab will never flash, also you will not be able to use command ::yell.
- This tab will provide features for targeted global conversation (from anywhere).
- This tab will flash only in case you are supporter or staff.
Staff: A tab restrictly to staff team, where all staff can globally communicate between themselves.
The purpose of this tab is that so players will be able to easily get assistance.
If a player say something there only Supporters + Staff team will be able to read your message.
Everyone can read Supporters + Staff team messages sent in this chat.
Staff and Supporters can direct a private message by using prefix: "@
:" without "<>" characteres.
When private messaging, the player name becomes green.
- Now everyone in game is able to use smileys anywhere in their conversation. (Private messages, Clan chat, Normal Chat, Shouts).
- To use smileys you must use keywords inside "" characteres, there's two types of keywords for every smiley.
1 - [:)] | [haha]
2 - [<3] | [love]
3 - [:D] | [laugh]
4 - [:(] | [sad]
5 - [:$] | [shame]
6 - [B-)] | [cool]
7 - [:P] | [tongue]
8 - [:O] | [surprise]
9 - [:$] | [worry]
10 - [;(] | [cry]
11 - [-(] | [silence]
- Some features were added to super donator rank:
- Yell count decrease 2x slower for super donators now.
- Super donators can now switch magic book spells or prayer from donator tab (In case not in wild nor combat or duel, a timer will be added if needed).
- Totally rewritten music system that supports music fading properly.
- Now you can controll music and sounds volume, and client will save your settings.
- When music is over, a new music will be started.
- When region is changed, a new music will start (If region contains music to play)
New administrator features:
- Clear all of an account items.
- Watch all items in economy.
New moderator features: - See players bank and inventory.Item Requeriments
- Some items received an equip requeriment or got it requeriment modified to addapt to in game reality:
* 61 Ranged to wield Rune Crossbow
* 70 Ranged to wear Zamorak, Saradomin, Guthix D'Hide Sets
* 80 Defence & 80 wear Magic to Virtus set.
* 80 Ranged to wield chaotic crossbow.
* 70 Attack to wield custom whips.
* 75 Attack and 80 Slayer to wear Vine Whip
- Some items value on keept on death selection were changed to reflect better in-game prices:
* Glaivern got its price increased.
* Steadfast got its price increased.
* Ragefire got its price increased.
- Clan chat member list is ordered in alphabetic order now.
- Clan chat has a new rank called "Honored", which has same rights as normal "Member" rank, with the simple purpose of ranking up someone.Bank
- Now if you try to deposit more than bank max item amount it will attempt to deposit the amount left.
* i.e: Depositing 1b with 2b in bank it will deposit 147m instead of say "Bank full!"
- Withdrawing over amount limit doesn't make you lose the extra money. - Now if you try to withdraw an amount bigger than your inventory capacity, it will only deposit the amount left to fill the limit of items amount.
- If there's no more space to withdraw, it will send you a message saying: "You don't have enough inventory space."
- Fixed a lack of verification of total items in bank when adding 1 item only, possibly making the item become invisible in player bank.Others
- Fixed a small problem for Mac OS user players.
- Fixed FPS drop ocurring when facing to west inside south door at edgeville bank.
- Fixed Welcome message saying that donator cost 5$ while it cost 10$, now this message will only appear in case player is NOT a donator.
- Server will not longer keep trying to put you in the same invalid clan every time you log-in.
- Supporters no longer have to input reason to: "Un-Jail', "Un-Mute"
- Fixed things such as "Temporarily unjailed" at Staff Manager.
- Now Interfaces appear/refresh faster when you walk into some place. i.e: Wild (Will show faster the skull interface).
- Wild now starts from level 1 instead of 6.
- Added support for pets and added a lot of pets in-game.
- Fixed dice bag not appearing most of times at Dicing Area.
* Now you can always pickup a dice bag, doesn't matter if you have it in bank, the one from your bank will be removed in case you have one.
- Login Box is correctly centered now.
- Fixed a problem that items doesn't graphically disappear from your equipment tab in case you "Bank all equipment" bank feature
- Fixed a problem causing client to freeze at "Preparing game engine" state.
- Client will no longer attempt to reply last private message if you press "Tab" to switch focused text area field.
- Fixed a problem that when loot sharing with 3 players, only two of those could get drops.
- Fixed a problem that players in multi attack area could team over players in single area.
- Players are no longer able to teleblock and ice barrage.
- Fixed double item requeriment message on chat.
- Fixed double log-in problem.
- Fixed Backup Update Server not working.
- Changed main update server hoster, meaning that downloads may occurr 2x faster than usual.
- Changed server dedicator hoster, now game will run smother.
- You may notice a considerable startup speed improvement in the client, also client window will take less time to appear.
- Fixed primal boots not being able to be unoted.
- Normal primal 2h sword has same stats as its binded version.
- Created a system to easily convert multiple items into one by using command ::convert
- Now it will fix primal 2h, dragonfire shield, korasi's sword.
- Fixed a problem that teleport interface doesn't appear and you must restart client to see it.
Last edited by Pb600; 05-04-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Please, make a forum thread instead of private messaging me!
05-01-2013, 01:04 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Time Online
- 16 Minutes 58 Seconds
- Avg. Time Online
- 5 Seconds
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- Rep Power
Great updates, now we just got to figure out why some of us are having connectivity issues!
Keep up the good work.
And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth ;
It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt.
And you can try me, fucker, but when I squeeze it hurt.
Ah, we'll lose two lives, yours and mine.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)