Registered Member

TSO
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herblore Guide

Hello guys, Xstrmagepk here (I'm banned in Naaldo Pk at the moment), I'm going to show you another guide! this one is a Herblore Guide!
    Many of you would say: "Ahh herblore is easy, just clean the herbs..." but I'm showing the fastest way to 99 and how to make some potions as supers, extremes, restores, energy and others.
    You will buy ALL your supplies with Lady Keli, which is located at South Neitznot.
    Spoiler

The only thing you need is some cash, 3m is great.

Fastest way to 99 Herblore:
    I really don't know which herbs you clean to Levels 1-44, you can make potions or simple clean the herbs (Cleaning herbs is way faster).
    From the level 44, you will keep making Super Attack potions until you reach level 55. From the level 55 until 67, you will make Super Strength potions. From level 67, you will be cleaning Grimy Lantadymes.
    The method to get fast 99 Herblore without banking:
    Buy 27 lantadymes from the shop, then sell one lantadyme back to the shop. After this, you will clean your herbs, all of them. Once all lantadymes are clean, drop your cash ( if you have any high value item drop it too ) and do ::empty. It will empty your bag, then you will get the cash that is on the ground. Buy more lantadymes and keep going in this process. This is the best way to fast 99.

OBS: Sometimes, people buy all the lantas of the shop, basically in the weekends, so I would say, its better level'ing up in the week. Here's a example of the empty shop:
    Spoiler

This was the guide to FAST 99 Herblore.

Making the potions!
    Here, I will teach you how to make some potions as extremes, supers, overloads, restores.
    You can buy all your supplies for potions in the Lady Keli, at South Neitznot.

- Super Attack potion: Requires 45 Herblore and the following items: Clean irit, eye of newt and vial of water.

- Super Strength potion: Requires 55 Herblore and the following items: Clean kwuarm, limpwurt root and vial of water.

- Super Defence potion: Requires 66 Herblore and the following items: Clean cadantine, white berries and vial of water.

- Ranging potion: Requires 3 Herblore and the following items: Clean guam, redberries and vial of water.

- Magic potion: Requires 5 Herblore and the following items: Clean tarromin, bead (I'm not sure if its in shop) and vial of water.

- Super Prayer potion: Requires 94 Herblore and the following items: Wyvern Bones, bonemeal and Prayer Potion (3).

- Super Restore Potion: Requires 63 Herblore and the following items: Clean snapdragon, red spider egg's and vial of water.

- Super Energy potion: Requires 52 Herblore and the following items: Clean avantoe, mort myre fungus and vial of water.

- Extreme Attack potion: Requires 88 Herblore and the following items: Clean avantone and Super Attack potion (3)

- Extreme Strength potion: Requires 89 Herblore and the following items: Clean dwarf weed and Super Strength potion (3)

- Extreme Defence potion: Requires 90 Herblore and the following items: Clean lantadyme and Super Defence potion (3)

- Extreme Ranging potion: Requires 92 Herblore and the following items: 5 Greenwall Spikes and Ranging potion (3)

- Extreme Magic potion: Requires 91 Herblore and the following items: Ground Mud rune ( Pestle and mortar and Mud rune) and Magic potion (3).

- Overload: Requires 96 herblore and the following items: Extreme Attack potion, Extreme Strength potion, Extreme Defence potion, Extreme Ranging potion and Extreme Magic Potion.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's it guys, my new guide showing you the Herblore skill. Good luck with your skill

These potions and how to level up are based in MY experience, you can change it as you wish.

Probably, I am adding more potions in the future, but for now thats it.

Leave a comment, give suggestions for new guides, a 'Thank' if you can and what should I change?

Thanks,
    Xstrmagepk.
    Last edited by Death Line; 09-28-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    Spoiler

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Death Line For This Useful Post:

Jack (11-05-2013)

Registered Member

TSO
    6h 23m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very nice guide, good work
    Skilor

#1tryhard

TSO
    27d 20h 53m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Support! I will redirect all in need of a herb guide to this post

Thank you!

~Sir Wizard~
    [Helpus] cc

Dicer

TSO
    9d 8h 6m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very helpful, I'm going to need this to get from 93 -99 herblore, thanks!

Registered Member
    TSO
    1d 16h N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good guide, I appreciate it. -SuPpOrT-
    Spoiler

Banned

TSO
    16d 18h 53m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's okay, you could've cropped the pictures though

8/10

Anime/Sectional Mod

TSO
    42d 21h 58m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great guide ,I'd suggest using few more pic

In-game Moderator

TSO
    60d 2h 47m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice guide u got there !

THANKS BYRON FOR THIS !

In-game Moderator

TSO
    15d 18h 7m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you make that guy a fire?

Very nice thread, I hope people will tend to this before they continue on with their skilling. Bravo.

Registered Member
    TSO
    3h 9m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for this in-depth guide, I support it.

Pictures are a plus.

Thread Information