• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Primal Red

Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

4,088 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, Sir Wizard said:

Accepted. You have been helping a lot recently and you are pretty active. We have noticed that you have been stepping out of your way for our members in the clan chat, keep it up! Very well deserved. Please get in contact with a member of leadership (Acolyte, Tyler, Icarly65 or myself) and we will get you squared away with your rank and to join our Skype chat. :)

Accepted. The leadership speaks very highly of you. You show that you have what it takes. Welcome back to the team! Very well deserved. Please get in contact with a member of leadership (Acolyte, Tyler, Icarly65 or myself) and we will get you squared away with your rank and to join our Skype chat. :)

Congratulations @zoiezo & @Woody both very well deserved, I have no doubt that you'll continue doing a great job helping out in the clan chat.

Welcome (back) to the team!

25 minutes ago, Sir Wizard said:

Accepted. You have been helping a lot recently and you are pretty active. We have noticed that you have been stepping out of your way for our members in the clan chat, keep it up! Very well deserved. Please get in contact with a member of leadership (Acolyte, Tyler, Icarly65 or myself) and we will get you squared away with your rank and to join our Skype chat. :)

Accepted. The leadership speaks very highly of you. You show that you have what it takes. Welcome back to the team! Very well deserved. Please get in contact with a member of leadership (Acolyte, Tyler, Icarly65 or myself) and we will get you squared away with your rank and to join our Skype chat. :)

Thanks guys appreciate the chance to be in the team again and well done ayyoub fam <3

Edited by Woody

Congratulations to you both, 2 very well deserved promotions!

good job

2 hours ago, Sir Wizard said:

Thanks for the chance at being a part of the team guys, gz to my m8 Joe also.

Hey guys, 

Today i did some hide and seek/ first to trade for the following items. 

The first giveaway being for Santa hat, i thought my hints were easy for this one but it took ages for people to show up.

After that i moved to close to barrows and did a first to trade for red h'ween. big shout out to @simply claws for donating this prize.

After that i moved the fally party room for a small little party, this was by far the easiest of all hints.

Last but not least , people wanted a hard one, so i made it worth their time. I only gave one hint for this one and it took forever for one person to show up. 

Thanks to everyone who participated, hope ye had fun and congrats to all winners :)

Edited by J A I Z
changed the way pics showed
3 people like this

It was truly my pleasure to donate that H'ween mask. 

Please PM me if you gonna do more Hns/Giveaway's.

I will donate some more items :ninja:

Best Regards,

Simply Claws - Pablo

Thanks for the giveaway & the donation Paul.

Great to see some hns's again in spectrum cc, might do one myself soon too.

In-game name:

My ingame name is Saim.

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator):

I am applying for Administrator.

What is your Timezone?:
My timezone is GMT +1 (Norway)

How long have you played for?:
I have been playing for a few years now. I believe I started in late 2012 or early 2013.

How many hours do you play per day?:
It really depends on the day, I try to play as much as I can. But of course IRL is deciding how many hours I play a day. I believe my average time at the moment is 3,5 hours a day. And I play more when theres holidays / weekends.

How long you been a member of Spectrum?:
I were a loyal member of Spectrum when Primal Red and Nucleus was the owner of the clan. Then after a long time, I joined "Help" and have basically been a member of spectrum fully since the merge with Help.

Do you have ::yell?:
Yes, I do have ::yell.

Why should your application be accepted?:
I believe that I should be accepted because I have been a loyal member of Spectrum for a long time. I have been helping in the clan whenever I can (Yes I have been "lazy" sometimes, but I do try to improve on that. And I think that I have gone over that now). I always try to improve in all possible ways and I love helping the members which is why I am here to begin with.

I have been a Spectrum Moderator from scratch over three times I believe. And that is one of many reasons why I should be considered at the next step. I also do understand the responsibilities that it comes with.

Spectrum has been a serious helping clan for a very long time and I am thankful for being a part of it.

- Saim -

8 people like this