• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pb600

Developer microblog

1,216 posts in this topic

I agree guys and I really want to release asap, working the next 24 hours straight to get them done asap, need to work on Christmas event yet :S

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Pb600 said:

I agree guys and I really want to release asap, working the next 24 hours straight to get them done asap, need to work on Christmas event yet :S

Even for you... IRL > GS dude, working 24 hours straight? Not sure if that's the best idea.

1 person likes this

Haha that's nothing that I don't do frequently...

As @Kai suggested, dicing 50/50 against another dicer will be optional from now on

62lHQnn.png

3 people like this

Great work pb, also would you like some help with the christmas event? I have alot of free time :) and christmas is very soon!

We could bring back the yeti, like the previous Christmas event and add some extra features to it/quest. I know people won't like seeing it again, but I miss it :troll:

at first clue scroll now... Pouches notes paper and lot of stuff!! arrgh! i can't wait already!

@Pb600 accutually i have a suggestion,should you remove the dice credit from the voting reward since everybody hosting right now is because they got the credit from voting.

Edited by Daganothking
1 person likes this

To be released after some tests

Looting Bag

6 people like this

What we have been up to...

Hey guys, maybe some of you are wondering what is being worked on, since I'm working on a few big things for a while, it has been a few days with no updates, so I'll show a preview of some things that have been worked on!

First off I have developed a spawning project system, anyone is able to create a spawning project and spawn their own npcs and objects, and everybody can load that project to see and edit the spawns!

For that I had to create a Player & NPC instancing system! Meaning that only players from the same instance can see the project NPCs & Objects! This system will be used further for Instanced bosses, after some tests.

Also a new Donator Zone Area (That will be replacing DZ1 and DZ2) was created by our Development Supporters!  Russ, Acoylite, Mateus, Dragenforce, Eilmere,  Ryan

You can have a sneak of new Donator Zone, see how spawning, project and instancing are working on this short video:

More two areas were developed but I'll keep as surprise!

A few new items are available at voting store! Streak system was modified, New Client Background that Byron made will be available, and a few new projects

3yixQ2W.pngfkFOhS4.png

h7q52OA.png

A few updates and players suggestions are about to be released soon tho!

11 people like this

Can't wait for all these man! Especially pumped for the new D zone! (y)(y)

Amazing work as always!