• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomidaownage

tomidaownages ban

11 posts in this topic

Acolyte i know u ignore me. since you dont show the evidence in pictures. i need higher staff to discuss with. thats why dont close my ban appeal if i want soccerlove to check it out. thanks. You dont have any proof if i rwt or not. and if i say i rwt. it doesnt mean that i rwt at all. so chill out

m8 it's a corrupt server the amount of times you can get bullshitted and then they make up some shit is something you will find every time your chances of getting to talk to a higher player is near impossible if you do they will mostly spread bullshit and just tell them not to unban you. Also by rwt do you mean someone bought grinderscape money for real $$ cause thats the most spaztic thing to try when you can just swap to 07 and sell 100%

also how you said they ignore you is honestly pathetic they never back up anything they just do what they want the only staff member that is good would be soccerlove if you want to talk to him pm him on forums or your not getting close you may get a response like "it's not my case ask the other guys" 

Edited by Nhm

Staff never bans a player without any proof. And if you think soccerlove isn't aware of your issue then you're wrong. All staff communicate with eachother and they NEED proof to deal out punishments so assume they have it. They are not obliged to show the proof. 

Best you can do is retry the ban appeal in a few weeks/month time and hope for the best. 

1 person likes this

m8 look at this

https://gyazo.com/5aa20d7a67aad42376d7c7f9214e09af

https://gyazo.com/517fecbeaeb6f7e599d618c0fb62a3e7

https://gyazo.com/27312d1a3d59919a6d768dd615fc304c

they offered him to give up some of his bank to get off some blacklisting sht like are they fking joke id tell the nigga fuck off u little bitch i ain't giving you shit

but he ended up giving them some by the looks of it and yet they still banned him for "rwt" fking pathetic sad im on tom's side they can try remove me from this game but ill be in shadows as much as u try mac ban, ip ban u ain't stopping me

THey can't show proof are you serious the most stupidest thing ive heared "can't show proof" why tf not just proves it's bullshit

Edited by Nhm

this all started the joke i said i can op for 07 cos i sell them for $. Isaid it at yanille and there was middlemans and more people. thats was 100% joke lol. i have post them i have 117 cb 07 acc with clean histroy not even warnings. Soccerlove and Acolyte told me that i wont get banned at the start i get jailed. just that i have to stop d partys and giveaways. and i agreed with that. then i got unjailed and logged off. next time i try to log Niels has banned me. he has nothing to do with this. wtf is this like really? oding all to save economy? i have offered them i can give up 500 claws for eco. thats okay with me and i dont do drop parties or giveaways anymore. i still are blacklisted so i arent aloud to buy 07. where is the point? i just wanna hang on the server.

also Niels doesnt know shit what happend. He wasnt even there. and if soccerlove and acolyte told me that i dont get ban i just have to stop giveaways why niels can ban me without proof. I told them its joke. thats all. i cant get banned for that. otherwise they have to proof im rwting right?

You playing 07 does not mean that you can't rwt all your money? You said yourself that you made a lot of money via us without even close to making it look like a joke, just when you get reported it suddenly is? We've already had too many rwters do the exact same thing, it's getting old.

- Closed

This is what niels replied on my appeal. I never said i make alot of money cos of grinder. Like this i get host banned? this is ridiculous. they doing all to save economy. This is not fair at all. I hope soccerlove take this case. ive ffucking been here since 2k11 why would i risk this all and why would i still be here?

Honestly they won't even be able to show a piece of proof there good for noting scums prove me wrong Niels ur just a bastard that does whatever he wants you can't provide anything half the time you just log in and ban and your out nigga you do noting if you show me proof of Tom being ban legit. I'll let you Mac ban me but that's not happening cause ur a spastic idiot full mother FKING stop .

NO NEED TO RAGE? THIS PATHETIC ASSHOLE TELLS US WE NEED PROOF FOR EVERYTHING AND WHEN ITS HIS TURN TO SHOW PROOF HIS PUSDYING THE FUCK OUT AND PRETENDING HE DIDNT SEE THIS GO FUCK URSELF 

Since you guys really wanna make a fool of yourself, here's the proof.

665ab09d8d9366567774f438a5350a9c.png

You're buying rsgp from someone & then tell him you're "selling for $". I don't see you anywhere near close to joking in there. Only when you got caught, suddenly it's a joke. We've had this same story happen plenty of times & it always turned out that they were rwting. It's not too hard to know you're not joking, and as I said, the ban stays. 

1 person likes this