• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sma11zplz

Ironman Community Page

Ironman & Hardcore Ironman Community page

Hey everyone. I have decided to make a page on the Wikipedia by You for You. This page will include your own Tips and Tricks that you have found out and that you think will help other Ironman and Hardcore Ironman along their way onto completing their targets. This could be anything that helps you save money while skilling or how to get supplies easier and faster.

I think this would be a great way for you all to share the information you have found and help others. I would like for all you Ironman out there to post below anything that you think would help others in game. Once we haven enough Tips and Tricks I will then start to create the page. 

Thank you for taking the time to read over my idea. I hope you all get involved and help create a great Community page.

-Ryan

Nice idea. 

But mostly the best way's to train a skill are already mentioned on the skillguide page. 

Also they can just ask ingame for help. 

I'm not breaking it down!! Not at all I like it but whats the whole idea behind it ryan? Yes I like this idea!

Edited by Valar

I hope this will help new ironman and ironwomen to start of

as @pyk said really, would've been nice seeing this done when the main homie @Some Skiller was pushing. But it's nice to see it finally happen. Good job Ryan.

Unfortunately the Wikipedia team is very small and at the time of some skiller we were very busy sorting out a differant project. At the moment we are now focusing on Ironman.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Ep1c D0wnz L said:

yeah... But i've been seeing @Cypherdrone doing alot of stuff :D :hurr:

9 minutes ago, Sma11zplz said:

Unfortunately the Wikipedia team is very small and at the time of some skiller we were very busy sorting out a differant project. At the moment we are now focusing on Ironman.

No problem! I should maybe write a guide or something or a story how I dealt with HCIM & Ironman :D
I very much enjoy skilling over combat also, so Tips & Tricks will come soon since there is loads to tell!!!

Kind regards
Iron Cypher

Edited by Cypherdrone
2 people like this