• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mateus

Clue Scrolls Guide

21 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, ArchonLord said:

Need to fix the clue about the crates north of khazard battlefield survived. Wrong loc in guide

 

Correct loc http://prntscr.com/dpt4bt

Isn't wrong, there are many places to the same task.

Edited by Mateus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mateus said:

Isn't wrong, there are many places to the same task.

 

Ah ok, understood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm quick question, How did you get into the lumberyard? The door seems to be closed ,-,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know some of you will say i'm stupid cuz i don't understand this easy guide but w/e i don't understand! 

But i tryed to make the first task or idk how it's called...

I went to duel and talked to Jaraah... like matheus told in his guide. file:///C:/Users/Michel/Downloads/Clue%20Scrolls%20v1.04%20(5).pdf

But idk how to do the rest or where to start my task lol... AHA JAR is a person or something? I know for some people it look stupid but yup i'm noob lol

Thank you for the help and feel free to call me dumb aHHAHAH  thank you guys for the precious help :P!

I can't ask ingame for help i'm host muted :/!

 

-quebec dice the muted noob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, quebec said:

I know some of you will say i'm stupid cuz i don't understand this easy guide but w/e i don't understand! 

But i tryed to make the first task or idk how it's called...

I went to duel and talked to Jaraah... like matheus told in his guide. file:///C:/Users/Michel/Downloads/Clue%20Scrolls%20v1.04%20(5).pdf

But idk how to do the rest or where to start my task lol... AHA JAR is a person or something? I know for some people it look stupid but yup i'm noob lol

Thank you for the help and feel free to call me dumb aHHAHAH  thank you guys for the precious help :P!

I can't ask ingame for help i'm host muted :/!

 

-quebec dice the muted noob.

 

Quebec, if you open the guide in internet tab then you can click on parts of the guide on the right in blue and it will show a picture of where you need to go :D

 

P.S Dumb Dumb :hurr: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ArchonLord said:

 

Quebec, if you open the guide in internet tab then you can click on parts of the guide on the right in blue and it will show a picture of where you need to go :D

 

P.S Dumb Dumb :hurr: 

 

He said he already talked to Jaraah.

 

@quebec AHA JAR = Jaraah. And guide says there is no challenge answer, which means you should get the next clue right away..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slimez said:

 

He said he already talked to Jaraah.

 

@quebec AHA JAR = Jaraah. And guide says there is no challenge answer, which means you should get the next clue right away..

 

Ah, Correct. My brain got a bit back to front from where it said "AHA JAR is a person or something?" But yes, I apologise for my previous statement @quebec

 

P.S I'm the Dumb Dumb :hurr: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, slimez said:

 

He said he already talked to Jaraah.

 

@quebec AHA JAR = Jaraah. And guide says there is no challenge answer, which means you should get the next clue right away..

But i need to talk with Jaraah and he refresh me after? lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Good guide but you should also add the scan clue scroll locations (if you know them)

Edited by Icarly65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.