• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

So Yontoo

Clue scrolls drop chance POLL

Clue scrolls   41 members have voted

1. 1. Should this happen

• Make the clue scrolls 2x more frequent. (Instead of having them 1/1000, it'll be 1/500)
    • Adjust them to something like on 07. (E.g 1/64 from hellhounds)
    • No, they're fine as they are now.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
21 posts in this topic

I went in-game today to farm some clue scrolls, expecting to get one every 30 mins/hour, but that wasn't the case. I spent several hours killing monsters with absolutely no luck. I've been hearing that clue scrolls are about 1/1k chance, which is way too much. 

I suggest to adjust them to how they are on 07. 

I thought I would be in-game camping clue scrolls everyday, but instead they're WAY too rare.

I won't be playing if I can only do 1 or 2 clue scrolls per day.

Either adjust them rightly, or make them 2x more frequent. Vote on the poll above.

I agree that they are too rare but i think that 1/64 is also too common. I think that around 1/500 would be a lot better.

I farmed them. Killed monsters for about an hour and received two scrolls. (138 kills for two elite scrolls). I find this to be reasonable. Though, I stopped then so it could have just been luck. 

Make sure youre wearing your ROW ☺️

Ill be farming clues for the next week so my opinion is always subject to change and I will reflect that here!

Very Respectfully,

iTz Fatal

I voted for halved drop rate. Tbh, I would've preferred something around 1/250-300 considering the amounts we actually have to kill itself; this was based on the fact that when i went for k'ril pet, I only killed 150-200 on a good day; and 90% of the time it will be junks. But in the case of the economy I think we will have to sit for 1/500. 1/1000 is just stupid imo.

Guys its around 1/200 - 1/350 for all scrolls looll, either it would be reduced to like 1/100 or keept as its... I don't think its a good idea havimg it like 1/70.... Afterall once you complete it you will want something valuable, not something that everyone have, thats why we did reset the items from eco...

3 people like this

38uTrdM.png

ouIBWnT.png4v4iCmp.png

didYUhp.png

You guys want everything easy, then later complain that contents are finished, if we make it 1/70 from hellhounds that IS easy as fuck, in no time the economy will have tons of clue scrolls and who will do treasure trials rather than buy stuff from others for cheap?

Unlike RS here you can hold multiple scrolls at same time, @ RS you would have finish your current scroll to get a new one, that's a big game changing fact.

7 people like this

2 hours ago, Pb600 said:

38uTrdM.png

ouIBWnT.png4v4iCmp.png

didYUhp.png

You guys want everything easy, then later complain that contents are finished, if we make it 1/70 from hellhounds that IS easy as fuck, in no time the economy will have tons of clue scrolls and who will do treasure trials rather than buy stuff from others for cheap?

Unlike RS here you can hold multiple scrolls at same time, @ RS you would have finish your current scroll to get a new one, that's a big game changing fact.

in osrs u can get a new clue literally in 30 secs, guaranteed.