• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

So Yontoo

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Grinderscape would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. This year had its ups and downs, but we can all hope for a better year. 

Make sure to spend time with your friends, family and your loved ones. We hope to see you even next year.

Yours sincerely

Grinderscape

2 people like this

Merry christmas, please work hard to increase the player count or there won't be a next year :)

I know I havent been around as much to even so much relate to most of yall, but I wish you guys the best 2017, with lots of happiness, fun and awesomeness. Have a great year :) and ill perhaps catch you guys around when I get around to it ^^