• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tyler

Achievement of the Month: January

aotm.png

What is the Achievement Event?

The achievement event is an event for the players of Grinderscape to display their recent achievement! The term "achievements" is defined as recent rewards earned by a player that may have been the outcome of intentional work put forth, or a random accomplishment that you're proud of. This event is not just for players that may have achieved something globally desired but for anything you personally deem as an achievement. The importance of what you've achieved is greatly determined by your personal feelings towards what you've earned, and the previous work you may have put forth.

How do I submit my entry?

To submit your entry please post a screenshot of your achievement (with a timestamp) on this thread. When submitting your entry, please include a short description behind this achievement that would help the community understand why it's significant to you.

How will the entries be voted on?

The way this competition will work is similar to that of the outfit comps. At the beginning of every month, a thread will be made. The event team will then judge every submission and pick the top 15 achievements (if there are more than 15). Four days before the end of the month we will post a poll and the community will then get to choose whose achievement was the best. The winner(s) of the event will receive a reward.

When does this event end?

All submissions will be accepted until 5 days from the end of the month. Once submissions are closed, the event team will post a poll that the community may vote on the next day.

Event Rules

Submission Rules

- One (1) entry per player per month. If you submit more than one entry, only your first one will be counted. All other entries submitted by you will be ignored.

- When submitting your achievement, you must give a reason why this achievement is significant to you.

- You must prove the legitimacy of your achievement by taking a screenshot with a timestamp(must be in the month of January)

- No troll or fake achievements are to be submitted. If you fail to follow this rule, you will lose all chance of being entered in that month’s poll.

Voting Rules

- You may not vote for your own achievement. Doing so will result in your vote being deleted and possible disqualification.

- You may advertise the poll itself but you cannot advertise any specific submission(including your own).

- Asking for votes or buying votes is not allowed. Doing so will result in immediate disqualification.

What are the rewards?

First Place Prize:

Dragon Sq Shield Ornament Kit (or)

d2fcbb015ae4413d9086cfeeb2697f95.png

Second Place Prize:

Member Ticket

memb ticket.png

If you have any questions regarding this event feel free to PM a member of the event team.

1 person likes this

Its my first time of membership in osrs , and i think i'm prety lucky c:

So yeah first i got full void set in osrs first time 

07eedd24d5433ba3c12a5d33b7dc0c0e949.png

other i hust hunted pet :))))

f973589d6d17aaea45ca60b8e166023c259.png

item plz

77.png

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

350m in woodcutting on my ironman. This is a very difficult rank to obtain. So far there is only 3 of us with 350m in woodcutting.

20Ofykj.png

qlkhwec.png

Edited by Sir Wizard
2 people like this

My Achievement of the Month : 3rd Age Platebody

da.PNG.59f62fec8d1ddc4b94f31537347cbde3.PNG

On the 1st of January 8:55 AM, i was getting my Giant Oyster Monthly to see what u get.

I got there and checked it and i thought it was something low but i pretty much got lucky.

One of the Luckiest people on Runescape to get one of these on a Low Open Rate.

This was on Runescape 3 ( No Private Server ).

Here's the Link i posted on twitter :)

https://twitter.com/Sand_Cape/status/815357328635478016

Thanks For Reading my Achievement :)

Heya!

I obtained max XP in 2 skills so far this month on my Ironman but since it's only 1 entry I'll go for mining and not thieving.

3rd January: 350M xp in Mining (way harder then lets say woodcutting (afk :D@Sir Wizard) on my Ironman, I did not take a screenshot at the time cuz I have no life and had to start maxing another skill but here's the HS's:

only 2 people with max xp atm in mining!)

I mined about 38.000 runite ore. Smelting & smithing it now. It's a pain! (and I don't think I can complete 350M smithing XP this month, it takes up to much time, so my entry will be my mining achievement this month!)

Kind regards
Iron Cypher

Edited by Cypherdrone

Achievment: 350m runecrafting xp on ironman

I have just finished 350m xp in runecrafting this month and I now have a total of 16 max xp skills.

Runecrafting might be the most anoying skill, and no one else is even close to doing it.

5f6bbac19937825c3a13c9999b5cedd4.png

27f65842eedf26f8495fc82ebd156873.png

https://www.grinderscape.org/highscores/iron_man/skill//Runecrafting <- RC highscores

2017-01-11

Edited by Ep1c D0wnz L
5 people like this