• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle

Returning

19 posts in this topic

Well, as some of you may notice, I have been around the forum at unusual times, but not as long because I tend to be using the forums on my phone, which I can't be as productive with. 
The reason why I haven't been really active is because of my charger breaking for my laptop, making it useless for me to use. Although the charger was supposed to come before Christmas, Amazon screwed up and until now I didn't get it. So, my brother and I had to go to a local computer shop and buy a charger ourselves which did NOT take long at all and got it (spent $10 more than online but well worth it). I can finally use my computer, which means I can be more active on the forums (even though I'll get bored, I still miss y'all). I might be appearing in-game sometimes, hopefully to chat with the old and new members of our community and trying new content as well. 

For those who still have no idea who I am, my name is Kyle, or Christian. I was a former staff member in-game, only for the summer vacation to keep track of the timezone I'm handling. I'm currently a forum staff member, aiding sections given. 
Enough with that, I'll see y'all around. ;)

1 person likes this

nice achievement there man, hope to see much more from you in the future!

Welcome to Grinderscape, Security. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Feel free to PM me for help, see you IG.

1 person likes this

Welcome to grinderscape. hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Welcome back Kyle

Welcome back noob <3 

Hello Kyle, nice to meet you.
Welcome to GrinderScape, welcome aboard buddy.

-Grinder staff.   ~>////<~

1 person likes this