• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nucleus

Voting

I actually have a suggestion for the voting system, there's been a small discussion on Discord about voting and I had my two cents that could solve some problems with vote-farming and abusing.

Here it is:
Make it so you have a point-penalty if you aren't online for
30 minutes atleast before you redeem a vote.
If you're online for 30 minutes and redeem a vote then you receive your standard vote points.
So basically,
if you aren't online for half an hour as you vote you get half the points you would normally.
This is a suggestion in response to hearing there's a problem with people farming vote points to hoard free items basically.

Makes sense, but compared to some other methods of farming $$ voting isnt so bad. Still i support the suggestion.

Why though? They're still voting and supporting the server, why punish them for doing so..?

We have never identified such farming problem, the system reduce the rewarded points upon recurrent votes in the time-frame of 12 hours.

2 people like this

I don't have the time to play every day. So you think I should not have the "right" to vote for the server you play every day to make it more popular? You think it's unfair that I vote (almost) every morning while drinking my coffee? What is your point?