• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kissashley

Official Middleman application by: kissashley

Posted (edited)

In-game name(s): Kissashley

Timezone: +1 GMT (The Netherlands)

Will you be active within the OMM team?: Yes; sadly enough I got kicked a few years ago for not reporting my break (on vacation) for 1 week.

How much do you usually play GrinderScape per day?: As I currently have vacation; I play alot! But usually on school days. 3-4 hours is do able. :)

Why do you deserve to be in this team?: Because iknow what it's like, I've been OMM before, when max was around. And I love helping people. I still feel that my OMM job wasn't finished when I got kicked, i still feel pretty bumped about that, which is why I'm trying it again! :)

Any other info: My biggest mm, was (when the duel arena system wasn't fixed) 14 vines vs 14 vines. As I felt pretty confident that I'd keep my OMM status I didn't screenshot it or whatever. But now that I heard trainee screenshots and so are required, I think my earlier experience will come in handy! For the rest I really appreciate this given chance by the staff team to give normal player a extra chance to help the community out more. Like without a staff rank still being there to help more then you already do. For the rest I am dice host and Super Donator, my argument back then was "Why would I throw 60$ away with a scam?" for the why do I deserve to be on this team, glad I got a different argument now! Like I said I really enjoy helping people, and I feel my work hasn't been finished.

I've done 3 trainees so far, they will be posted bellow. More will be added as they come by. :)

https://postimg.org/gallery/1gshlcr32/

Edited by kissashley
Had to add link for the 6 pictures of mming.

Pending

We have noticed you doing a good job so far, and it's nice to see you back. We do trust you, we just want to make sure you are 100% committed to being back, as you have just returned. Keep doing what you're doing, middleman for some more people, and I can definitely see you being on the team.