• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
quebec

Convert dicer rank

Hello grinderscape staff :P@Pb600 @Tyler @Acolyte @Soccerlove

I have a question for you.

Can I change my dicer rank or convert for 30k premium point or it's impossible? Because it's the same price and

i paid 30$. I don't want it anymore so can i get a feedback :P thank you hope i can get it :P

5 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Acolyte said:

If i'm not mistaken, you can't convert super donator to premium points if you've switched dicer - super

I never understood why you couldn't convert dicer, but i will try to talk to pb about it and hopefully we can get it added

:)

If I remember correctly, the ability to convert super donator to 30k premium points was added because of some perks that got removed and many players complained.

[Correct me if I'm wrong.]

1 person likes this

Unfortunately you cannot convert your dicer rank to premium points; however, you can speak to the premium point shop at home and use 5k points to transfer your dicer to super donator.

Hopefully I answered your question.

Thank you ^^....

Oh and I think it would be very helpfull and people will really love this idea for sure... If we can change dicer for super donator free... you can change ur rank 1 time... It cost nothing and we already paid for it sad to pay 5$ again or wait for 20 streak... would be stupid l0l

If i'm not mistaken, you can't convert super donator to premium points if you've switched dicer - super

I never understood why you couldn't convert dicer, but i will try to talk to pb about it and hopefully we can get it added

:)

22 hours ago, Acolyte said:

i will try to talk to pb about it and hopefully we can get it added

Dude thank you finally someone try to change thing :P really appreciate