• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinderblock

Stacking update.

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys need to get this off my chest, i'm seriusly sick of people abusing faulty game mechanics, its turning pvp into no risk bland crap.

when attacking with a weapon with a delay EG knives of 2 ticks followed by a c-maul 6 ticks, is instant. however when you reverse it and you do c-maul 6 ticks to knives two ticks you have to wait 3.6 seconds to do the hit. this is because the weapon used (unless a special weapon/feature EG: g-maul)  follows the delay of the last weapon used. an example of where this is incorrect is with the cross bow to god sword combo many pure's use, the delay of the weapon used has nothing to do with the class of weapon it is,

This needs to be attended to as soon as possible. thanks. 

Second suggestion.

I'm very aware this is a private server. However the abilty to reset ones stats is killing the game, crafting accounts that are impossible to make/maintain on real rs for use in pvp they abuse mechanics to rush/rag with zerk/turm accounts with maxed str and hp reset to 50-60 with gmaul, on accounts leveled 83 and lower. they then proceed to gmaul rush/rag use turm/str pot and with there 99 str are able to one hit most legit pure accounts, i suggest that the reset lamp be removed and that defense exp should be resetable but hp needs to be a case by case basis, accounts based around ruining the fun of other players are killing the server.
accounts are able to do stuff like this. http://prntscr.com/dtqsq5 (cmaul to gmaul and tab - rocktail and brew for more hp)

and similar accounts such as these. http://prntscr.com/dtqtwe (camp high defense armor and rag pures) 

I have personally seen an account called "brpuree" clear edgeville pure's (4-5 players) just buy gmaul rushing on a low hp turmoil account.

@Pb600 @Russ @Saim

Edited by Cinderblock

Stacking has been adjusted for next update already

Reset lamps can be adjusted for example players would have to fill up their reset lamp with certain amount of cash to use it which would mean less people would do it but I don't see how its hard to kill someone with 35 hp lol

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

Reset lamps can be adjusted for example players would have to fill up their reset lamp with certain amount of cash to use it which would mean less people would do it but I don't see how its hard to kill someone with 35 hp lol

Rockbrew up to 90+

15 minutes ago, Russ said:

rocktail and brew up to 50 hp, then rush with rcb/cmaul and gmaul. your str pots + turm should force the other player to eat pneck and brew leaving you time to tab if you don't instantly kill them if not your many bonuses in the fight allow you to kill the other player before they have the chance to counter rush you, and even if you die all you risk is a gmaul. so just do it again.

5 hours ago, Russ said:

f3dae088f2ec073533286a1d08068ace.png

acc like that at 90cb, use torva + rocktail and im at 115 hp or something. Also got venge, almost max str. Not op at all?

1 person likes this

Just make it you need 80* hp to use turmoil

38 minutes ago, Kai said:

Just make it you need 80* hp to use turmoil

No. Since that would only put a limit on account builds and it would not work as it should work. 

3 hours ago, Niko said:

No. Since that would only put a limit on account builds and it would not work as it should work. 

"Limit acc builds" thats the whole issue here... those account builds

9 hours ago, Kai said:

"Limit acc builds" thats the whole issue here... those account builds

The problem is low level torva raggers and such but turmoil is not a 80hp prayer. So why make it to one. :fp: 

22 hours ago, Tuk said:

f3dae088f2ec073533286a1d08068ace.png

acc like that at 90cb, use torva + rocktail and im at 115 hp or something. Also got venge, almost max str. Not op at all?

torva is 80 def now.