• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Pb600

GrinderScape Update ( 01 - 21 - 17 )

25 posts in this topic

zxNHS9r.png

Hello Guys!

Today I'll be quickly releasing some combat changes and a few things that have been worked on before by our supporter team!

Combat

Hugging & Stutter Stepping

I've been talking to Pures to see what we can do to improve their aspect of PKing and I was told that some techniques should be improved, so I've been working on a few things to allow Hugging and Sutter Stepping. (Thanks to Cinderblock for explaining me about some techniques )

Walk here - Option

The old system would move to the current mouse coordinate, rather than where you had pressed initially in the menu.

SYi53yJ.gif

Having things that way would get tricky to position yourself precisely at some point while running, since your pointed always change as you move.

So from now on when right clicking 'walk here' from the menu, it will move the player to the original location (where the menu was open)

PjlPeNR.gif

Also if you right click and press 'walk here' over a player, you will move precisely behind that player, even if he moves

8wFwt4J.gif

With those details improved, now lets talk about techniques:

Stutter Stepping

F1tvJq3.gif

Hugging

afQTTTD.gif

Nurse - Edgeville Healing

A Nurse was placed in front of edgeville wilderness, she will be healing and restoring prayer's special.

HmKNbyL.png

Healing Timers:

Regular Players: 5 minutes

Donators: 3 minutes

Super Donators: 1:40 minute

Those values above can suffer adjustments soon.

Skeleton equipment bonuses were removed as it was quite strong and didn't have any wearing requirement, however it's used mostly as outfit item.

Donator Zone

Donator Zone #1 and #2 were merged into a single Zone.

Our supporter team have planned and designed the new donator zone.

7uL7m67.png

Precision, Defence, Health Totens will provide the pool effects in a quicker way.

VrAkInV.png

Cooking Range

Xpuz2Kw.png

Mining

MGDppkU.png

Farming

6Nr3LAS.png

Fishing ( Manta Ray + Sharks )

kiiEC7R.png

G5fLcyt.png

Altar

8S9pSXU.png

Stalls

wxVdxa1.png

Obelisk

9DHcXxA.png

Woodcutting

sR0QSpM.png

New Skilling Core & Donator zone farming

As donator zone required some special attention on farming patch I ended up creating a sort of skilling core system, it has turned out to be quite good to develop skills, 

meaning that donator zone farming is more properly coded and players cannot spam clicks in order to get faster experience, so the experience gain there was doubled to compensate the delays.

Stopwatch

For many reasons it's useful to have a stopwatch, so it was added as a real function available to all players thro key-binding system

EQMVQOa.png

sJmDUBn.png

IQTOs1m.gif

Misc

- Potion Drinking delay was slighly adjusted to be like RS.

- Some spelling issues were fixed.

- Saggitarian no longer will work at wilderness.

Have a great day!

16 people like this

Thanks for awesome update, good to see combat getting more advanced techniques figured out and working well. looking forward to "exploring" the new area's as well. 

Can't wait to check out the new D zone! Thanks for the continuous updates man!

sounds really great more then just standing around now if there was fishing it really be kool ;)

2 minutes ago, Psychoangiez said:

sounds really great more then just standing around now if there was fishing it really be kool ;)

There's fishing! forgot to mention sorry.

That's awesome, I love how clean the 2 zones look mixed together, awesome job Pb and the dev support team!

Suitable Donator Zone, and a new place for farming also! Sweet. 
Looking forward to the next update. (y)