Sign in to follow this  
Malbor

Is dark bow bugged??

I get ban on account "malbor" for using dark bow in pvp. So i wan't to ask if the dark bow is really bugged or smth wrong with him? Why nobody of mods or other stuff not writing in forum threads about this item and not warning players.

Dark bow is too overpowered to be used in the wildy/PvP. I think this rule is stated somewhere, not 100% sure tho.

You got jailed on your main for using Dark bow in the wilderness while you knew it was not allowed. however you made a new account and carryed on using the Dark bow in wildy against players.  Zod told you on your main before you got jailed you can't use it! and still you did.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Surgeon said:

Dark bow is too overpowered to be used in the wildy/PvP. I think this rule is stated somewhere, not 100% sure tho.

Nope there is no rules about d bow in forum and how do You think wearing all elite void, pegs, ava assembler, archer ring (i) using prayer and potions i can't hit 30-30 from spec? It is not our fault that nobody can't fix 1month "bug"..

Edited by Malbor

1 hour ago, Dreamzz said:

You got jailed on your main for using Dark bow in the wilderness while you knew it was not allowed. however you made a new account and carryed on using the Dark bow in wildy against players.  Zod told you on your main before you got jailed you can't use it! and still you did.

What do you mean made new acc? My main acc is "malbor" if you talking about "hummel" which is my brother acc he is not playing with my acc and nobody warned me that d bow is overpowered, just banned even didn't said a reason.. We are living together with person who have acc "hummel" so our ip is same because we connected on same router if You don't believe i can send photos of our both pc ip , photos of us because I thing You don't believe that i have brother which is owner of "hummel". 

Where is equality i can't understand...

No point in making this thread, already explained why it isn't allowed/why you got banned

Locked.

• Haha 1