Sign in to follow this  
lew

Staff improvement

I am speaking for not only me, but all the players currently playing..

We have a select few staff members that are on daily  that help in all shapes and forms, then we have staff that log in on the odd occasion, and don't really do anything to help the players we have in game.

There are staff members that, in all honesty go above and beyond in helping the server and players grow, but there are also certain staff that just log in and don't tend to do anything but AFK.

numerous occasions there have been incidents that have needed resolving which in turn other players have had to pm some staff via discord to log in and resolve, when other staff have been just online sitting there not responding etc.

this is not a dig at any staff, i know we all have lives to live.

just wanted to put it out there as many players have been complaining.

Zod

On every day and in all honesty go above and beyond what he should do.

dreammzz

again another one on daily, always available on disc if needed

Blake

rarely on, doesn't tend to help as much as he could do when on, (i know we all have lives to live)

Lisa

when on is amazing help  (i know we have lives to live)

Barry

again, dont really see online. does try to help in anyway when he is. (i know we have lives to live)

Number 1

never on, if and when he does come on doesn't tend to do alot (i know we have lives to live)

this is in no way shape or form a dig at any staff member, this is just what is going through players minds. would love to see it resolved i honestly would as you are all good people. A lot of players have been moaning about this recently so thought i would just put it out there for everyone to discuss.

Edited by lew

You might just live in a different timezone m8, im not sure. But im in daily :) Thanks though.

Edited by blake xoxo

Thanks for all the feedback on the Staff members, I'm sure they'll all see this!

Hope you're enjoying the game, see you a lot online

I would agree with this, this server enough old to have staff in every time zone not only one, since i have to be alot of times in the morning and doesn't seem ther is staff even one online. Just saying don't hate me please. ❤️ 

+1

I completely agree with this. my input, the ones who don't have time anymore because obviously things change in life and that's understandable should resign from there position, And pick it back up if they get time for the server which is why we are here and promote lower postions to those positions to the people who are most active/helpful.  Just my opinions.  

Edited by N0 Kids

I agree with this topic certain things have to change in order for the server to grow. More active staff will definitely be needed for this to happen, in my opinion the server is slowly dying due to lack of support needed in cc and other places such as bugs.

My thoughts

Edited by Fiq

Don't forget Kaz ;) and I agree with this entire post, however, I see that blake is on much more and tbh barry helped more when he was mm :/ Zod is hands down best staff on and off the server. The excuse is always "we have lives to live" you can log on for at least an hour a day and help out and just don't sit at home. and lisa is the only one who has my yime zone. Major staffing needs to change in my opinion but hey, who am I to say. Beautiful post, someone finally said these things in a respectful way. - akou

Well, staff has been inactive but I'm assuming its due to timezones and possible play time dedicated to help us. Definitely need some help and upgrades on the staffing side. Newest member, Lisa, has been a great addition. She buys things from you that you never thought would be able to sell ;). She a regular customer of my harem. Definitely happy she's on the staffing team.

After looking at this thread, I have made some plans to redo the whole staff team. However, I have to finish a few things before working on my plans and that is how it goes.

1) I will finish the major changes on the server that will significantly improve the gameplay.

2) Fix minor and major bugs on the server.

3) Focus on advertisements to bring new player base.

After that, it will be time to work on new systems that will radically change how we manage staff and all that, and here is how.

We will have a system on the website which will allow players to appeal for any types of sanctions. The player will be able to see basic information such as the reason, date of sanction, done by, and the duration, and any staff member will be able to reply on that and decide the favor just like how a thread works.

There will also be a system to track staff activity, time zones, tickets finished, and many other details that will help us improve our support.

50 minutes ago, Lou Grinder said:

After looking at this thread, I have made some plans to redo the whole staff team. However, I have to finish a few things before working on my plans and that is how it goes.

1) I will finish the major changes on the server that will significantly improve the gameplay.

2) Fix minor and major bugs on the server.

3) Focus on advertisements to bring new player base.

After that, it will be time to work on new systems that will radically change how we manage staff and all that, and here is how.

We will have a system on the website which will allow players to appeal for any types of sanctions. The player will be able to see basic information such as the reason, date of sanction, done by, and the duration, and any staff member will be able to reply on that and decide the favor just like how a thread works.

There will also be a system to track staff activity, time zones, tickets finished, and many other details that will help us improve our support.

give the players what they want, hence why the server keeps dying :/

Thanks for the feedback on the staff members :D And thank you very much Lew for my feedback :D

Edited by Dreamzz

Thank you very much for this lew, im guessing its our timezones which make it so we don't see much of each other but ill defiantly keep this in mind for the future!

I've found that many many players are just waiting for this big upcoming update that will fix a bunch of content.

Once that's resolved I'm sure we will see more active players again.