Sign in to follow this  
Kazuhira

Kaz's resignation

It has come to the time where I must unfortunately resign from my Administrator's position.
I have little to no time free, barely at home & when i am at home, Grinderscape is the last thing on my mind.
Thank you @Lou Grinder for the opportunity you have given me, It has been a wild ride for sure.
You may see me occasionally in-game from time to time, but until then: Take care & Goodbye.

- Kaz

I've spoken to you in person obviously but.. I'd like to thank you for always being there and helping me out also growing and having fun playing the game with you, I'm glad you're not quitting the game. Hope everything goes well for you in person with everything going on, much love to you brotherman

Edited by Zod

Was great time with you when i started play this game, thanks for everything brother and take care i hope to see you soon in game ❤️ 

Very sad to see you leave. It was a great opportunity having you here.

You did a great job to the community!

Hope to see you back any time soon, and good luck with your life and everything else.

You were one of the first staff members i spoke to when returning to Grinderscape and someone who inspired me to get to my current position, for this i will always have respect and love you for dude! I'll shed a tear for you tonight and hope we will speak again in the future! Good luck and keep your chin up lad! ❤️

Im sorry to see you go kaz. You will be a huge miss in the community, hopefully keep in touch mate best of luck to whatever life throws at ya ❤️