Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Brimstone Key Guide!

Barry

Welcome to the Brimstone key Guide!

This guide will include all things related to the brimstone key from how to obtain one and where to use it. Enjoy!

Key;
What is a brimstone key?
how do you obtain a brimstone key?
Where do i use a brimstone key?
What do i get for using a brimstone key?

What is a brimstone key?
A brimstone keys is an item which is used to open up a chest which rewards you with various items.
Below is what a Brimstone key looks like;

376308811_key1.png.24f9588910f4d11352ab5f6567e3f67d.png

How do you obtain a brimstone key?
Brimstone keys are obtained by killing Hydras or the Alchemical Hydra boss which requires 95 slayer to attack. They also have the chance to drop from the RDT (Rear Drop Table) when killing NPC's throughout Grinderscape.

Where do i use a brimstone key?
Brimstone keys can be used on chests within the Karuulm Slayer Dungeon which can be accessed via the Alchemical Hyrda boss teleport. 
This is where to find the chests;

map.png.cdb0669cbd1359228d02c32cde437cc9.png

Chest three is the safest to open as the other two spots have hydras guarding them. 

What do i get for using a brimstone key?
Brimstone keys are mainly used to obtain various skilling supplies ranging from raw fish to runite bars. Sometimes various amounts of GP (Gold Pieces) can be obtained ranging from 10-25mil. Below is what was gained from using 100 Brimstone keys;
504975317_100keyloot.png.a6c47577485ff7b06f5ed93c94a8b6af.png

I hope this guide has helped you understand what the brimstone key is and is used for!

Special thanks to Corvus Vitae for supplying the majority of the keys to make this guide possible!

-Barry.

Very nice, I'm sure this will help many players!

• 1 year later...