Sign in to follow this  
Groovy

Groovy :)

Hey there, I'm Groovy! Just recently found grinderscape was back and really been enjoying myself so far! I see lots of potential in this server and plan on sticking around as it unravels! I played for several years back in the day and was just scrolling through one day bored on my osrs iron man looking for a server to play and i found y'all were back! If anyone ever wants to hop in discord and just chill and talk or go bossing I'm always down just PM me in game! GSN is Groovy. I'm thinking about streaming this server, I recently hit affiliate on twitch not long ago. I play a lot of fortnite on stream if anyone wants to watch its Twitch.tv/groovytryhard! How would y'all feel about me streaming this server on YouTube? 

Also I'm very big into PC builds or gaming set ups! would love to see what y'all have! Let me know your specs! The picture is my Gaming set up! :)

I7 -8700k 

32gb DDr4

founders edition 1070

g1. sniper b7 -MB

52642931_262060201373188_7097659135696568320_n.jpg

Edited by Groovy

Destiny ghost gave me chills from year one.. love to have you ingame! enjoy your stay with us :)

3 hours ago, Zod said:

Welcome! Nice setup :D

Thank you to everyone for the kind words and thanks for the compliments on the set up! 😁

Welcome back to Grinderscape, you are free to stream but twitch might be annoying with rsps’s Youtube doesnt care about what kind of game you stream though. Have fun playing and we will see you ingame :).

On 4/27/2019 at 10:58 AM, Isaac said:

Welcome back to Grinderscape, you are free to stream but twitch might be annoying with rsps’s Youtube doesnt care about what kind of game you stream though. Have fun playing and we will see you ingame :).

thank you ❤️