Groovy

[ Groovy ] Official Middleman Application

In-game Name(s): Groovy

Timezone: Central 

Will you be active?: Absolutely! 

How much do you usually play per day?: It all depends on my work schedule! but minimum 4+ hours every day! 

Why do you deserve to be in this group?: I could go on and on, but I will keep this short for you! ❤️  I see a lot potential in this server, it's honestly one of the funnest I've played in a while. I'm eager in helping this community out as much as possible! I know it has the potential to be one of the biggest around again! I want to help the community grow! I know I'm trust worthy with out a doubt in my mind! I'm always a positive player! The last several days there has been a big amount of hours I've been online that there weren't any official middlemen or staff members online! I'll be able to fill in those gaps and keep the players a trust worthy player to help out! 

Any other information: If you support me on this I truly appreciate it! If it's a NO from you please leave a comment telling me what i could do better! I'm eager to learn as much as i can and help out as much as i possibly can! ❤️ 

Here are a couple recent trust trades! Big thank you to these guys for the help with the clips ❤️ @jabz @papi @Legends @Number1Pk

Great application, I would like to see you progress with us as a middleman! Good luck & keep it up

Just now, Lisa said:

Great application, I would like to see you progress with us as a middleman! Good luck & keep it up

Thank you Lisa! I truly appreciate it! 

Nice man! I would like to see you as a middleman in this great server! Keep the good work on that ❤️ 

super cool vids glad I could help! good luck on the application hope you get it!

Papi.png

Edited by papi

20 hours ago, Legends said:

Nice man! I would like to see you as a middleman in this great server! Keep the good work on that ❤️ 

Thank you so much legends!

12 hours ago, Dreamzz said:

I don't know you also never seen you doing trust trades myself. but nice application.  goodluck anyways

Well i hope to see you around in-game! Maybe different time zones or schedules! thank you for the feed back! 

12 hours ago, Izakiller said:

better english and support, right now I feel like I'm reading a Year 3's application.

What exactly do you mean? Like is my grammar bad? But thanks for the support!! ❤️

4 hours ago, papi said:

super cool vids glad I could help! good luck on the application hope you get it!

Papi.png

haha papi they were just quick clips of some trust trades, but thank you man! I'm thinking about making videos for this server :) Actually edit them and spend time making them.

i also support this cracking application best of luck

On 5/2/2019 at 7:27 AM, Zod said:

I support this, I've seen you around, keep it up.

thank you everyone for the support! ❤️

We've decided to promote you to be one of our Official Middleman,
You have proven your worth to us and we see that you've become trusted to the community of Grinderscape,
Congratulations & keep up the good work!

Edited by Lisa