I am currently recruiting members for the new clan called "Divine". We are a Singles&Multi Clan. 

Requirements to join the clan:

- Must have discord

- Basic hybridding/tribridding knowledge

- Clanwar experience

- Must follow GrinderScape rules

ONCE YOU JOINED THE CLAN ITS DISSALLOWED TO, AND THIS ALSO GOES UNDER RULES!

- If someone in the clan calls for backup in a fight, stop what you're doing and go back them up, unless you know 100% they're getting the help they need to win from members in our clan.

- Do not disrespect anyone apart of the clan, even if they're a lower rank.

- If you back-stab* on one of us, you will be banned from the clan and put on a "Hit list"**

- Don't leak information****

- Clan hopping

- Bullshit

- Be disrespectful to others

- Leave the cc and enter the wilderness - can cause alot of misunderstanding

- Don't argue with other clan members 

Ranks are based off of Loyalty, Participation, and skill. How Loyal are you to #divine? How often do you participate in events/are online? How good are your Nhing/Hybridding skills?

Smiley - This rank is given to allies of #divine who are improving their loyalty overtime to work their way up.

Banana - This rank is given to new members of the clan who need further testing/experience, but made the tryouts.

Two Bananas - This rank is given to members that have been with us for some time and have proven their capabilities.

Three Bananas - This rank is given to members that have shown they posses a decent skill set when it comes to Nhing/Hybridding, and bring a lot to the table for the clan. They must also show leadership skills because the next rank they are able to get is an officer position.

Bronze Star - This is the first of the officer positions. This member has shown great dedication and loyalty to #divine. Members with this rank are very skilled Nhers/Hybrids and are trustworthy.

Silver Star - This is the second of the officer ranks. This member has shown great leadership skills and dedication to #divine. This officer is responsible for the everyday flow of the clan. They will take any complaints and bring them to the necessary people. If someone of this rank gives an order for you to come join a war you will listen. If you disobey an order to come to a war, further clan disciplinary procedures shall occur.

General - This rank is reserved for a selective few high ranking officers that are deemed to be Second In Command.

·.,¸¸„.«°°•.„¸
Meet our Members
¸„.•°°».„¸¸,.·´
¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¯¨˜”°x°”˜¨¯ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨
Owner(s):
Legends
Keelow
General(s): 
Lisa
Captain(s): 
Dreamzz
Lieutenant(s):
Lew
Sergeant(s):
Corporal(s):
Open:
Recruit(s):
Open:

Application Format

In-Game Username:

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:

What would be your primary position?

Why do you want to join #divine? (Just out of curiosity) :

How many hours a day do you put into this game:

Describe your in-game tendencies, what are you normally doing?:

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?:

Do you have Discord? If yes whats your Discord name?:

If you have any questions pm "Legends" or "Keelowin game. 

Edited by Legends

57 minutes ago, Unknown Name said:

pick me please :)

make an application :D

Application Format

In-Game Username:

What is your experience with clan PKing or deep wilderness activity in general?:

Why do you want to join #divine? (Just out of curiosity) :

Clan app

Crucifriedme

I've had many years of pking and always wanted to be in a clan even if it's an osrsps such as grinder, but i've always gone solo:)

Recruiter

well i've been merked by many of the members mostly grinder<3 and i want to join this deadly clan because i feel i have what it takes, also i can be on call to help whomever needs help in wild!

I play more than 6-12 hours a day im always on.

I'm normally bossing or dicing or working on other skills and chatting with other friends playing

Do you understand the rules of the CC and agree to obey them?: I 100% understand and agree to the rules

Maxwell #4113 is my discord<3

Throughout the many years I've dedicated to RS and RSPSs I have proudly taken part in many various clans, and can confidently say I know what I'm doing.

Bridding. I have taken part in a fair share of Tri/Nhing, however, I find the good old brid setup to always gaurentee me the victory.

Why do you want to join #divine? (Just out of curiosity) :

I've been a part of this community for a while now, and I think it's about time I earn my rank amongst an uprising clan. (Also Keelow spiked my interest ;) )

Depending on the day, usually around 4-8 hours. 

Considering the game-style of Grinder at the moment, either bossing or skilling on my hcim. Once the PVP end of things pick up, I'm sure I'll find myself in the wild mostly.

Most definitely. Respect and loyalty mean everything.

Yes. Due to privacy reasons, my discord will be released dependent on acceptance.

Thanks! - Anonology.

Alright, I have knowledge of Nhing/bridding, All that good jazz, Will drop anything I am doing to save a fellow homie in the wild, I am here for that friendship yknow what i am saying.