Sign in to follow this  
Timebrawler

Discord rank Application for Timebrawler

Discord name(s): Timebrawler

Timezone: GMT -6

Will you be active on the Discord's team?: Yes i always have my phone on me so i can be on Discord quite often

Do you have prior experience moderating on Discord's/Forums?: Yes i have several years of experience, really ever since i started rsps 10 years ago

Why do you deserve to be in the Discord's team?: I believe i deserve to be on the team as Grinderscape has been my home server that i always find myself coming back to i've been playing gs off and on since 2010, i am now 23 and mature i believe i will do a good job helping the team keep the discord calm and relaxed for all to enjoy 

What do you expect to get out of joining the Discord's team?: make new friends and maybe even learn a thing or 2 as one never knows everything, there is always stuff we learn about things no matter how long we've been doing them. i also hope to set an example for the future of the server and make our discord better as a whole