Sign in to follow this  
Akou

[ Name ] Wiki Editor Application

In-game Name(s): Akoumari, Pain

Timezone: GMT-4

Will you be active within the Wiki Team?: I am active on forums all day while playing ingame, so of course.

Do you have prior experience editing a Wiki?: I did some editing for school projects and such, its easy to get down, so yes.

Why do you deserve to be in the Wiki Team?: A lot on forums needs to be changed/updated. Many of the boss guides require you to have items that are not ingame, and price listing still needs a tweak. I don't know how many forums staff there is, but im sure to get the job done if accepted.

What do you expect to get out of the Wiki Team? A happy server, and happy players, that can use an updated wiki/forums page :)

I agree with zod on this one. You have your good days and your bad days. But over all just very toxic. Good luck though. 

- You didn't edit the title like you're supposed to

- You didn't paste the format in plain text so for some people this is gonna be hard to read

- Your answer for "what do you expect to get out of the Wiki Team?" Could of been better tbh it's a very bland answer