Sign in to follow this  
Anonology

[ Anonology ] Official Middleman Application

In-game Name: Anonology

Timezone: EST.

Will you be active?: Always.

How much do you usually play per day?: Atleast 5 hours minimum (I have no life lawl.)

Why do you deserve to be in this group?: I am trustworthy and enjoy helping the community in any way possible.

Any other information:  I have held staff positions in previous RSPS's within the top 5 on toplist and received positive feedback from the community, I have always thought of a good community as a type of home or safe haven where friends from all over the globe are able to get together and play as a team. I believe I can help the community and would like this opportunity to do so. If accepted I will treat this with the respect it deserves and swear to be responsible. Thanks. 

Spoken to you a fair few times in-game. your fairly active within the community. Good luck with you application!
If you are unsuccessful this time round don't give up. keep improving!!

Anono always helps out where he can in the community and have always found him to be trustworthy. Would recommend 10/10 for OMM position. Gl!

very nice guy, helped me a lot within my first day on grinderscape. would def recommend for this position

Very short application. You seem like a good guy, I've seen you around a couple times. If you don't get this time around keep your head up stay positive and keep grinding! Good luck with this application! ❤️

Have seen you online quite often, keep doing you. good luck on your application

Looks good! Have seen you in-game quite a lot. Good luck on your OMM application, my brotherman!

Nice app

Thanks everybody for the lovely feedback :) Hopefully I am accepted! ❤️ 

We are pleased to inform you that we have decided to accept your application for the “OMM” role  congratulations!

continue the great work!!