Sign in to follow this  
Lou Grinder

Server officially released

Month's and days have passed until this moment. Moment after moment. After nine months of hard work and testing, we are finally releasing the server with the utterly new economy, new players, including every single thing on the game, has been revamped.

During this stage, we will be releasing guides as soon as possible and updating it on the wiki for new players to have some information. Besides, those who face problems with their clients are also going to get some tutorials on how to fix it very soon.

If you find any bugs, easy drops, or anything suspicious, please go ahead and report on the forums in the bugs section thread. We are trying to be as much organized as possible. Expect some good updates within the next coming weeks.

Again and again, thanks to everyone who supported me to do launch the server one more time. Without your motivation and support, this would have been impossible. I'm delighted to have this great community and now let us build to it to make it the best community ever again.

Enjoy it Grinderz! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HYPE :)

Nice

HYPPPEED ASF!

Great work mate!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.... GRINDERSCAPE IS BACKKKKKKKKKK lksmndfgoiajsndmflkadmsfhlamsdlkgnoi
Welcome and enjoy boiss ❤️

• Like 1

freakin love it! thanks lou

Nearly hit 50 on release, without much advertising we are off to a nice start. I know we had a few issues but I'm sure it will be much smoother after 2-3 updates :) Good stuff Lou.    

Edited by Anz
  • Like 1

Oh the flashbacks, thanks Lou!

Fantastic job Lou!

Great to see the community growing every day. Can't wait to see the upcoming updates.

Best of luck