mafyslt

[ Name ] Official Middleman Application

In-game Name(s): Mafyslt

Timezone: GMT+3

Will you be active?: I am most active ingame probably :)

How much do you usually play per day?: 6-18 hours per day

Why do you deserve to be in this group?: I think that I am trust worthy guy, some guys gave me their stuff just to wear it for 'fashionscape', for for hour, or more. Trying to help this community, becouse i enjoy this server alot by myself. Didnt had even my mind to scam anyone here. I trust people, and they scam me or anything, but that wont happen again for sure. Helping other players with price checks etc. And yeah, i pretty like staff members, they are pretty nice.

Any other information: Would be greate, if you could support my application, but its up to u guys! I hope u didnt get bored to read my application, Peace babes ❤️ 

Cool app mate! But I have to agree with Groovy here, I think you need a little more experience first man! Maybe try applying again later down the road? You're a cool dude and often online, however you were also trying to sell items I let you borrow! I know you mean well my brotherman, but like I said maybe a little more experience might be a benefit! Goodluck on app mate! ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Anonology said:

Cool app mate! But I have to agree with Groovy here, I think you need a little more experience first man! Maybe try applying again later down the road? You're a cool dude and often online, however you were also trying to sell items I let you borrow! I know you mean well my brotherman, but like I said maybe a little more experience might be a benefit! Goodluck on app mate! ❤️ 

Thanks for arguments 😛 I though that u gave to me it :P thanks man ❤️

Don’t think you’re ready for a position like this, your attitude is a bit much at times. Never the less good luck, thank you for applying.

7 minutes ago, Akou said:

pretty bad attitude/ super cocky and over the top harasser -1 

cba to talking with u about prices, thats all buddy, thanks for commentar. :)

Decided that you're not fit enough for this position at this current time