Dev

[ Dev ] Official Middleman Application

In-game Name(s): Dev

Timezone: GMT+1 (Amsterdam)

Will you be active?: Always

How much do you usually play per day?: I usually play 4-6 hours a day (if its not more :p)

Why do you deserve to be in this group?: I deserve to be in this group because i want to help the community. I should describe myself as a nice and mature guy. I always get up with the people in the clanchat and help them with questions. People who have seen me online knows how i am. I am also an old grinderscape player and just came back to grind with the people around here. My account on the site is just new so dont bother about it 🙂

Any other information: I want to help people ingame, especially with gambling. I hate it to hear from people that they are scammed. I think most of the dicers know me, they describe me as a loyal and trusted dicer. On the old grinderscape we had a trusted dicerrank, I want to become an official middleman to achieve this role again.

Feel free to give me feedback on my application and i respect every kind of commentary!

Edited by Dev

Good luck on your application Dev. I know you and I'm sure you'll do your best on the position. :)

Thank you all for the positive reply’s! I really appreciate it :)

We've decided to promote you to be one of our Official Middleman,

You have proven your worth to us and we see that you've become trusted to the community of Grinderscape,

Congratulations & keep up the good work!