Qwonk

Hi all! I'm new

Hey everyone! I'm Qwonk. This is my first time playing a RSPS and I was never really too great at OSRS but I am having a ton of fun so far. I wanted to be a part of a community that wasn't too huge and make some friends. No one seems to talk much in regular OSRS. This server seems like a good fit and I am glad to be here!

Little bit about me: I do professional marketing services for a living and I have a YouTube channel that I do for fun on the side (currently my goal is 100K subscribers and at 34K today). Feel free to add me in game if you are bored (in game name is Qwonk). 

Hi Qwonk! I hope you are having a pleasant beginning so far, if you were searching for a great community you have made the right choice! Though somedays are quiet (Everyones in different timezones, we are a diversified community) the community here is like no other! Lots of wonderful people and good friendships to be made! PM me in-game if you need anything at all! 

Thanks for choosing Grinderscape! :)

Welcome to the game, thanks for posting buddy. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to Grinderscape! hope you enjoy your time with us on the server and hope to see you in-game!! 

Welcome to the game my friend, good luck with your goal! don't be afraid to make some vids on the server to make us known more! welcome to the family :) 

Welcome to GS :)

Such a welcoming community I’m sure you’ll fit right in, let me know if you need help with anything buddy.