Connect

Server Suggestions i think would help the server and the eco

Ok first things first.....we need a General store to sell ALL items to make prices reasonable not off the charts high or anything if you want you can get ahold of me for pricing (i have a pretty decent knowledge of what prices should be)

Second....Items should be removed from the bloodmoney shop due to it making them come into game WAYYYYY to easy for example rapiers tbows serp helms and more are just way to easy to get with blood money they should be made to be grinded for thats the reason for tarn (for the tbow) zulrah for the serp and maybe add in a boss for the rapier or something...... The Supply is WAYYY to high and the demand is way to low due to the over population of these items......

Third......either do that or make items in the bm shop higher and getting bm harder....for example make rapier 2.5mill blood money and have duradel tasks only give 20k bm max and the other slay masters 5k bm max 

Ffourth..... Rares and other high tier items should have there own store they can be sold to this would also raise the prices of some items and would remove some (most) from the game which inturn would help the eco of the server.....

Fifth..... There should be a well of good fortune at home..... GP / BM can all be put into the well for 3 Options for this bloodmoney will need to have a specific set amount of what its worth (keep it the same as it is) 1/2k........for this make it 500m for 1 hour of whichever option is chosen or 250k BM for whichever option is chosen (can not combine BM and GP to make the amount needed for the option chosen....(if needed message me in game and i will explain it a little better)

• Double XP in Combat skills
  • Double XP in Non Combat skills
  • Double drops 

There are more things i can think of these are just a few main things that need worked on ASAP again if ya wanna talk about any of this message me in game 

@Connect

Couldnt agree more with ya bud.

Also having a more active staff,not just server support but having moderators,admins and also the owner playing the game and helping out more.
I really wish some action would be taken since in my opinion the game is kinda dead,having maybe 20 active people playing.
#ImproveGrinderscape

Edited by Lord Nikku

i like the 5th suggestion. A total amount from everyone together in a well should give us like 6 hours of double exp or something for noncombat skills maybe like every now and then so its not overdone.

edit: twisted bow isnt in bm store anymore, as for rapier i agree and making drop rates for all monsters lower would be hell of alot +removing the  bossing gear  from mysteybox. 

Edited by Wrath

Double drops no, double exp in skills hmm ther is bonus hours for that. Twisted bow and Ghrazi i could agree to remove from the blood money store just because everyone easy gets them. Need more players for rare stuff, shop will not fix that. Thanks for your suggestions, nice to see some peoples wants some new changes to improve server :) 

My only complain with this is... making rapiers 2.5M blood money, literally will make too many old players more richer than ever...

Because from 1.9b rapier will go to 5b instantly... if a player has 100 C rapiers, means he/she has 190billion, but after that 500billion...

so 310b will be banked instantly, and 310b means 775M OSRS GP = 1,000 Dollars into pocket from nothing.

before taking such actions, you should consider making a reset for server because long time players who have those items in bulk is insane.... ! ! !

the best idea is yes to remove from blood money store!

I highly suggest bob barter to sell all herblore supplies ( NOTED ) (limpwurts, eye of newt, wine of zamorak etc...) not by 1... every player has had a pain with this... its not OSRS....

Edited by jar

4 minutes ago, jar said:

My only complain with this is... making rapiers 2.5M blood money, literally will make too many old players more richer than ever...

Because from 1.9b rapier will go to 5b instantly... if a player has 100 C rapiers, means he/she has 190billion, but after that 500billion...

before taking such actions, you should consider making a reset for server because long time players who have those items in bulk is insane.... ! ! !

the best idea is yes to remove from blood money store!

I highly suggest bob barter to sell all herblore supplies ( NOTED ) (limpwurts, eye of newt, wine of zamorak etc...) not by 1... every player has had a pain with this... its not OSRS....

if we remove the rapier from the bm store, keep it as drop only and keep the same price of 2b,  then the players with a lot still have  the same amount of money. ofc the drop rate would have to reasonable of a 2b item, twisted bow is hard to get and its from tarn, its only worth like 1.2b. tarn can already combo you out so i think a boss like tarn or someone equivalent would be nice. 

Thanks for the suggestions, agree to all.

For the first suggestion: We will add a general store selling system, and the prices will be 1/3 of what they are actually worth.

Fourth suggestion: You can sell most of the rare items to the OSRS store.

Fifth suggestion: If you will be adding blood money or cash, what would be the third option? and I think double drops is way too high.

3 hours ago, Lou Grinder said:

Thanks for the suggestions, agree to all.

For the first suggestion: We will add a general store selling system, and the prices will be 1/3 of what they are actually worth.

Fourth suggestion: You can sell most of the rare items to the OSRS store.

Fifth suggestion: If you will be adding blood money or cash, what would be the third option? and I think double drops is way too high.

for the fifth suggestion i think he was trying to say blood money and gp for three options which are :

• Double XP in Combat skills
  • Double XP in Non Combat skills
  • Double drops 

A few other options could probably be:

the rewards for minigames will be a lot higher in certain periods of the day (or we could just make it so the minigames tend to give out a  larger amount of money once a week or something so we wont be overbear the economy/get people to actually do minigames. points from doing minigames can allow us to buy stuff like halos, etc which i never see people with)

Wilderness bosses drop more bloodmoney

Edited by Wrath