Sign in to follow this  
Blurite

This Ain’t Goodbye

Hey guys some of you know me most probably don’t since I’m more active in game than on the forums. For those of you who don’t know, I’m a stay-at-home dad of my two little girls so I can be fairly active in game most of the time since I’m always home. 

My wife and I decided we can live better and more “luxuriously” if I got a job, which it just so happens I did. I’m sorry to say that now I will no longer be as active in game as I once was. This doesn’t mean I won’t be playing anymore (could never quit the grind permanently) but chances are I’m not going to hold Rank 1 on the high scores for much longer. 

As disappointing as it may be, I obviously am going to do what’s best for my family and I’m actually quite excited at the prospect of working again. If I don’t see you around because of the timing it was fun playing with ya, and I hope to see all of you grinders succeed! Much love and stay on the grind

~Blurite

As much as the grind gives us happiness and we pass our time, family is always more important brother. You have a good one and see ya around :)