Sign in to follow this  
Barry

And now my watch has ended..

I honestly didnt think the day would come but ive entered a new chapter in my life and i cant find time to for-fill the position i have been given. This wasnt an easy decision but it had to be made. im not quitting the server, just stepping down from my position in-game. Ill pop onto the server now and then to check up on things and will be remaining within the discord and forums

Just a few words for those whom deserve them (gunna keep it short):

@Lou Grinder: By far the best owner i've had the pleasure to chat with and work under. keep on making Grinderscape to where it was before. You my friend are an Inspiration to all. ❤️

@Zod: Honestly don't have a bad word to say about you mate. Always been a brother to me since the day i started. Always happy and up for a laugh. the server would be lost without you at the forefront of it. WHAT  A LEGEND! ❤️

@Kazuhira: Another awesome Dude. we've had our laughs and your an all-round top lad. keep your chin up and stay strong! ❤️

@Isaac: Always around with you weird and wacky comment about anything. ❤️

@Lisa: Always happy to help and a great guy! you work wonders on the wiki page and im glad to of worked with you within the staff team! ❤️

@lew: you were my partner for the most of my time as a moderator. Funny lad and a top guy. you've been brother to me and a lad who feels my pain in alot of situations! ❤️

@Surgeon@Keelow@Legends: keep doing what you doing and you'll make great Moderators in the future! all three of you are capable of getting there someday!

Who knows what the future will hold. someday when Grinderscape is back to its old awesome else i may return and increase my activity in-game but for now. this is a chapter that will be left open...

Thank you for the opportunity that was given to me and i will see you all in the future!

Your drunken Ex-mod

Barry.

Update: had some time to sort out my stuff in real life and im back in action. expect to see me around more :)

Edited by Barry

Sad to see you go my friend, nonetheless the community of Grinderscape thanks you for all the work you’ve put in into bettering the server and I wish you the best of luck with what you’re pursuing. I hope to see you around in game soon. ❤️

I hope everything will be fine mate and we will see you again soon in-game :P You been a great Moderator ❤️ 

Sad to see you step down, but at the same time glad that you're not quitting. I love seeing you ingame, talking with you and to make fun of you. Making sure everything is alright in real life is important. Respect brotherman <3

What a loss and tragedy to see you leave us, but at the same time I am happy for you for starting a new chapter in your life. You never know what life is hiding for you :)

Wish you all the best, and don't forget to get online from time to time to check on us :D

Goodluck with your real life adventures. And thanks for the time you've spend on grinderscape to help others. 

See you in game!