Sign in to follow this  
Icarly65

What Would You Like To See Added To Grinderscape?

I would like to get a list of things from you all, as the players, as to what you would like added to Grinderscape. Please do not add bugs to the list, if you have a bug to report, then make a post here > https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?/forum/99-report-in-game-bugs-big/

Bugs are of course the main focus at the moment, as we are trying to find all of the major ones/get them fixed. However, while Lou is working on fixing the bugs, I figured we could get ahead and see what players want to see in the game after all the bugs are out.

This will just be items, or features that you want to see. I will give some personal things that I think would improve the game

* Clan Chat: Pretty sure this is being worked on. Aside from the big bugs, I think this is the first thing that should be added

* A lot of the items from the blood money shop removed (such as twisted bow, tentacle whip, elder maul) and added just to bossing. Keep the blood money shop as more of a pk shop. So have it give potions, food, pk gear such as torso/b gloves etc

* More slayer masters: Currently the main one seems to be Vannaka, with him assigning very few good tasks. Add some more slayer masters, with 1 or 2 for donators only

* Minigames: The Hunger games minigame seems like it has potential, but could use some work. Let's also get a couple other minigames to be fully working, with some decent rewards coming from them

* Raids: This one will probably take longer, but this is something that I think a lot of people are going to look forward to in an old school based game

I'm sure there's more that I'm not thinking of, but please feel free to add on to what I said, or share your own ideas

Add "PK Kits" into the Blood Money shop, Basic gear with food and potions and such for those lazy pkers.

Change the way you view your Slayer Task to just clicking on your slayer level. Trying to click on the text is hurting my brain.

Add the waves back to Jad. A fire cape used to be an achievement. Now everyone and their dog has it.

Have the rewards for completing a slayer task, an achievement, and other things of that sort to your inventory or the collections box. This is thinking for long-term because as it stands now that if someone has Max Cash in their bank their extra money from completing a task would be deleted.

This is kind of a bug but fix the Server Support under the Staff Online in the Help Desk.

Various Titles for completing tasks such as reaching a PK count or completing every achievement etc

Change the Skilling Task update to a button instead of spamming my chat.

I can't think of any more. But honestly, I just want quality of life changes. Nothing entirely major.

Yea the raids :D 

Some kind of custom minigame where we can fight as a team through different levels :) (in line of raids perhaps)

More slayer masters! 

I really want to see the Kourend Catacombs!

God capes Imbued! Those capes are sick!

Other than that I love it!

Edited by Valar

Yeah, More slayer masters would be hella sweet.

I really would desire some lores with dragon eggs n them hatching.

being on a journy for a sweet reward.

Comp Cape removed from game and re added to a new prestige system

Also items to prestige shop. Supperior then bandos,armadyl,

Edited by Harley

Add 2 commands ingame. 

::Max 

::Reset

::Preset 

Max makes ur combat skills 99 (cannot obtain max cape unless you level up every skill including combats from level 1)

Reset obviously resets all ur combat skills.

::preset opens up a interface full of basic pking gear loadouts (Pure, Zerker, Main, Main hybrid, Main trybrid) - (has 3 spare slots to have ur own custom loadouts)

I totally agree with the blood coin shop suggestion. I mainly want to see the return of WG (Have spoken to Lou, and he may consider it) I have friends who only used to play WG back in the day and I'm pretty sure they would return if they hear about WG being here. Also rev caves would be another great addition, however, it has the same issue as WG the map would need to be added since it's not in the files atm.

So overall 

• Return of WG
  • Rev Caves
  • Raids 2 weapons (Justiciar armour and Ghrazi rapier) These can be added to a possible new boss  
  • Remove all types of max capes from crystal chest, item reset those and make them for maxed players only like OSRS
  • Allow maxed players to use max cape on avas/firecapes/magic capes for different max types
  • Add a good item retrieving system after death like osrs. with graves. Different grave upgrades = more time. Also the timer shouldn't reset if someone logs out. 
  • more commands like ::discord ::market (to edgeville bank booth) ::home ::wiki ::44 ::easts ::gdz :: mb ::shops :: wests ::duel 
  • Add a warning before someone types ::empty maybe also an option saying "Never show me warning again" or something  
  • Dragon eggs ? 😮 
  • Add god capes in mage bank 

xH9SZxS.png 

That's it for now, sorry about my spelling/grammar xD 

4 hours ago, Harley said:

Yeah, More slayer masters would be hella sweet.

I really would desire some lores with dragon eggs n them hatching.

being on a journy for a sweet reward.

Comp Cape removed from game and re added to a new prestige system

Also items to prestige shop. Supperior then bandos,armadyl,

Nothing in OSRS is superior to bandos/armadyl haha

I'd like to see some minigames added, something outside the box, not a complete remake but something that progresses us through all the weapons ingame

A few custom bosses with some interesting loot, or started bosses for basic supplies for new players, so they dont get stuck killing rock crabs etc

Add in something on the quest tab to search up what npcs drop a certain item, incase you get curious as to whats easiest

No support for adding ::max from me, don't think we need it. Even if we were to add it it's way to early. I do however support the preset idea, like we had before. Allowing players to set presets with their own items by right clicking bank booth. No spawned sets tho.  

Edited by Anz

Yeah me neither. would ruin the fun of leveling.

Slay system's fun too so.

Also Why compare bandos, armadyl from osrs to an rsps.

there can easly be inplemented new gear lou could design himself.

I have a major request. When someone receives a drop the text is white. its hard to see (especially for me with glasses). i would like to make a suggestion on a purple color instead of white. i think i speak for alot of people when i say its a real strain on the eyes.

thanks ❤️ 
~hentai

23 hours ago, Hentai said:

I have a major request. When someone receives a drop the text is white. its hard to see (especially for me with glasses). i would like to make a suggestion on a purple color instead of white. i think i speak for alot of people when i say its a real strain on the eyes.

thanks ❤️ 
~hentai

This right here! ❤️ 

maybe add different colors to different values / items

Great idea

42 minutes ago, Valar said:

This right here! ❤️ 

maybe add different colors to different values / items

Great idea green common, blue, uncommon, purple rare, dark red super rare

Rev caves would be another great addition to to the game. Also, putting back of WG would be great. By this, grinderscape would totally be more enjoyable.