Isaac

We want your input!

Hey Grinderscape!

We would like for you to take the time to help us with improvements to make Grinderscape feel more at home.
All things you will submit will be a suggestion (So don't expect them to be added we'd need to review every single thing that's submitted.) And after idea's are submitted we review them and poll them back towards you guys to confirm what you really want or need.

This can be anything, For example a new boss or item (Osrs themed),
New shops or minigames you want to see added or even existing content to be changed.
Do you think you have a good idea? Please leave the suggestions under this thread (no double posting).

Thank you for reading this and taking your time to help us out to make Grinderscape better,

Much love from Isaac and the team

Guest Rusty

It would be nice to have duo slayer 😀 and fix some clue scroll ex: puzzle and item that are not in the private serv

something like an personal Grand exchange, where u can put in items to sell for an price and people can buy them all even when u offline

Useful Stuff in Bm Store with actual Prices would be kinda nice.. overpriced items like 3a Sword and bow out of there and replace it with other gear / Prices should match ::prices

my suggestions 

1- new skilling pets such as agility one / farming one

2-interactive world map

3-magic trees at donator zone

4-an easier way to train farming & hunter

5-a fixed & stable price for every item

1. Make the colorchange function for Skillcapes with maxed XP

2. Make like a Fountain where you can change BM into GP (like 1.5rate)

3. Make a better eco, with something like PoS or a GE like thing, its annoying to try selling stuff for hours...

4. General Store that buying evrything, and other players can buy it out of it.      (i think that was in old GS)

5. Change the cash rewards for xp in classic mode, classic takes 3times longer but gets the same reward like regular.

6. Work on bugs

Thank you for your Good Work on that Server to all people❤️

12 hours ago, Lisa said:

my suggestions 

1- new skilling pets such as agility one / farming one

2-interactive world map

3-magic trees at donator zone

4-an easier way to train farming & hunter

5-a fixed & stable price for every item

There are already Magic trees in donor if you run east just behind the gilded altar.

Edited by Upuluar

I think, revamping the donor zone to a different area would be nice, such as the waterfall Dungeon, with angler fishing spot in there aswell, make a bigger farm patch.

please work on hunter. It should be a way higher catch rate. For classics hunter is the worst skill to train. If you wait for them to go into traps more than half the time they don't even get caught. So you have to place traps on the chins but every time you get on top of one they move or only set off the trap. 

maybe its also an idea to make more donator ranks and do ::bank in the higher ranks, like ranks for 750$+, 1000$+ , 1500$+ and maybe to have some more benefits in the higher ranks

Edited by 1 312

Guest Oreo

Hello! I hope that degradable items, such as Dragon godsword, etc. has a way of recharging/repairing/maintaining it  because I really enjoyed using mine and I would not want it to vanish. I hope the team will add or do something about it, Thanks!

Guest Rillo

Scythe of vitur buff, where it does the x3 hits. Because no one uses it because its not that good.

Unlike osrs it's best in game.

Tournament, for dying, no arm,void. Ect.... and ofc the tourney would give the presets.

Make a goal for people to race to every few hours, for a reward.

I think there should definitely be a Player Owned Store, where you can buy things off of other players for their set price. Typically you can do one of two things, either right-click on the player and choose "shop", or, you can just go to a ::market location with an NPC who sort of "hosts" all of the players items and you can buy them directly from there. Also, I think there should be a simple reward of a 120 - style cape from RS3 for achieving 250M xp in any skill. 

suggestions 2 :

add soul altar
add gracefull sets
add more agility roof top courses (canifis,falador, etc.)
add implings around home/hunter area (could reward bm/gp or items like in thieving stalls)
ring of forging could have a certain % of making bars without consumming coal
name changer ticket (i would say 2000m or max cash stack to buy one)

things that can be fixed :

there is 2 different dragonfire shield
remove drunken dwarf boss from boss contract

1- Something that bothers me the most are the boss contracts!! Let them be a top priority because I'm tired of the fact that they can't be done simultaneously by 2 people+. Why do I have to pay another 1.5m because someone got to the boss before me or was there already. Also take out drunken dwarf, giant mole(not worth the work). Chaos elemental needs at least 60 seconds. Try to fix the time limits it's funny how bkt has 250 seconds while all i need are 30-60 and chaos elemental sometimes i cant get it done in 40.

2- I'm not a big fan on how far the box of health is lol

3- Tarn is still way too hard and not worth killing moneywise

1. Official Server Event?  Halloween and other events like Christmas? not hosted by player but staff and prices are given by dev. Not event like hide'n'seek/pk but more on it's own event. For example, we can have a little boss to kill during Halloween to get certain item and it can only obtainable through Halloween event every year?

2. Fixes on bugs. Boss contract,Boss mech bugs(ice troll king not dropping item, ice queen hitting too hard, off limits boss), Clue Scrolls

3. Client fixes with resizeable mode. Make it remember that changed setting to resizeable mode instead of fixed mode everytime opening client.

Edited by Daganothking

On 10/7/2019 at 3:40 AM, Nucleus said:

I think there should definitely be a Player Owned Store, where you can buy things off of other players for their set price. Typically you can do one of two things, either right-click on the player and choose "shop", or, you can just go to a ::market location with an NPC who sort of "hosts" all of the players items and you can buy them directly from there. Also, I think there should be a simple reward of a 120 - style cape from RS3 for achieving 250M xp in any skill. 

Support -  +1