Lou Grinder

Massive staff changes!

Hi everyone,

It is a sad memorial day for Grinderscape to see most of our lovely staff quitting. Legends, Kaz, and Barry are quitting with their own reasons. To simplify they aren't happy with slow updates and development. Unfortunately, nothing much could be done about this as the development team is already trying its best.

It was a pleasure having all of you here and you played a great role and part in Grinderscape. I hope the game had given you all the entertainment and you have had a nice time staying here.

There will be a rough changes in the staff team soon apparently to fill the missing spots.

As always, good luck with your life and hope everything goes well for you. You can always come and play Grinderscape at any time :)

Special thanks to @Kazuhira for staying here and creating this massive great community!

Goodbye!

just to clarify that wasn't the reason why i resigned.

sad to see all the effort i put in over the past months count for nothing. i wish you all the best in the future. 👋

Was great time with you all guys, i hope this server will be best again one day. I'm staying around to see how server will go in the future. Thanks Lou for the great time i had on this server. Especially thanks to Zod/Kaz/Barry/Lisa/Isaac/Keelow that was for long time and we had alot of fun in the game.

We all had our own reasons but nonetheless was fun while it lasted. Special thanks to those I have met along the way and call my fellow brothers.  #RipBestGSTeam 

it's sad to see some of the people on that list were the same people who would bring the server to life when they were online. Had lots of fun while it lasted, hoping to see you boys back 

& not to mention the considerable amount of work and effort into making the server what it is. A great staff team that can never really be replaced 😭😭😭

Sad :/ Wish you guys the best. Server should be best might take awhile but it'll get there :) All of you guys made it fun while I was on, Hope to see y'all around.

Sounds like this was a big shake up, oh well.....glad to see zod and rashed have a grip on things.