badgalririi

Christmas Event!

With anticipated upcoming holiday, i feel like it would be a perfect opportunity to gather the community and attract more players that aren't already part of Grinderscape by having a Christmas Event on the server! I do think it would be enjoyable to see everybody gather and communicate with each other whether it be through mini games, in-game trivia events, drop parties, lucky guessing games & more giving the community an opportunity to laugh and compete against each other for rewards such as certain titles, certain items or any other ideas anybody would wanna contribute to this! 

I don't have just 1 set idea on how exactly we would set this out but I am thinking of a limited time event over the weeks of Christmas with many different games and competitions to provide the community with an incentive for their time, and offering them a gift for being part of Grinderscape this Christmas :)

Please feel free to contribute any thoughts any of you might wanna add xx

I can bet the Staff are already thinking/ talking about hosting a Holiday event like they did on Halloween ! If they are not planning it yet well hopefully soon! Thanks for bringing it up I support you all the way!

59 minutes ago, Hellmage said:

I can bet the Staff are already thinking/ talking about hosting a Holiday event like they did on Halloween ! If they are not planning it yet well hopefully soon! Thanks for bringing it up I support you all the way!

Yeah some of us will be hosting one of course won't be everybody though, Christmas time I doubt I'll be online but we'll see, be good to see more than 1 event though wouldn't it  )