Sign in to follow this  
Timebrawler

Possibility of Forum rewards?

Hello everyone last night the team was discussing the possibility of introducing Forum rewards with ingame items / currency

These rewards would be given to people for being active on the forums example being 100 post count, 250, 500, 750, 1k and this would more than likely have a cap maybe being 5k? We're not sure because right now this is just a conversation not a set plan.

We want your opinions on the idea, if you have any suggestions to add to it feel free to comment below. 

The reason we're discussing this is we want the forums to be more active, we understand the forums will not be as active as they once were ( for the real veterans of the server who rememeber ) and that's mainly due to the creation of Discord once it was released pretty much all rsps forums died in activity. So for that said reason we want to try and motivate the community to be more active here and hopefully in the long run some of you will learn to actually enjoy the forums and maybe even make some new friends along the way.

Anyways that's all for now please give your opinions below.

- Grinderscape Staff 

Edited by Timebrawler

i love the idea!:p but fourms as you said isnt as it once was, so many, the ranking system on forums> newbie> vet > etc, because if you make it to much people wont bother:)

something basic but rewarding :D edit:> for example register on fourms>  set email up for another reward :D 

Edited by West

Not bad idea, maybe the rewards should be sent out when players reach a milestone on the post counter.

For example I have Iron rank on my post count, others might have steel, mithril, ect. When players reach those certain milestones that’s when prizes could be handed out but it’s just an idea!

Love the idea, will make the forums a more active in the long run. My only concern would be people spamming their count and possibly grave-digging on old posts.

5 minutes ago, Barry said:

Love the idea, will make the forums a more active in the long run. My only concern would be people spamming their count and possibly grave-digging on old posts.

I would be very strict about spamming or just posting for the fun of it.

Anyone caught doing that would definitely get punished and would never receive a reward again

29 minutes ago, Barry said:

I can always remove spammed comments threads etc... To prevent that from happening.

My main concern is distributing the rewards. Will it be manual? Can it be automatic? 

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

I can always remove spammed comments threads etc... To prevent that from happening.

My main concern is distributing the rewards. Will it be manual? Can it be automatic? 

Not sure if works like that. Might just removed it from the recent menu but might still count towards your overall post count/rank. What about forum based events like GFX competitions or costume/showing off events by-weekly? 

i like the idea. like stated above the only issue would be people spamming in order to get post count. but with some ground rules could be a great thing to implement!

15 hours ago, Barry said:

Not sure if works like that. Might just removed it from the recent menu but might still count towards your overall post count/rank. What about forum based events like GFX competitions or costume/showing off events by-weekly? 

issue here is not enough GFX designers I don't believe.

8 hours ago, jakezorz said:

i like the idea. like stated above the only issue would be people spamming in order to get post count. but with some ground rules could be a great thing to implement!

this is why myself and Flower are here to prevent that :) 

Edited by Jordan