Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Hey

otterbox

Hi guys I have been recently fighting depression and it's been a long and scary past /present But I will feel better sharing my battle with yall would make me feel better. This battle all the way through the only thing that was there for me was osrs and rsps the only thing that motivated me to keep it harm free and for that I cant thank each and everyone of you enough for all The positive energy ❤️

Much love 

Otterbox

Edited by otterbox

Ey mate, life can be rough, I experienced it myself this summer, still recovering mentally from it.
But its gonna be okey bro :). We are together ❤️!

~Regards Michael

Well thank you so much ❤️

Edited by otterbox

This community is great when it comes to getting away from reality sometimes. Just enjoy music, chat and do research :) Glad to see you seeing the light, always a long long tunnel to crawl through. Feels good after facing demons and saying hell no i can't do this anymore. I'm not letting my brain control me, i control it. Props my guy I feel you If you need anyone to chat to I'm always here .

Hey man, how are you

Like others have said this is a good way to let of some steam and have fun so make sure you get some of both while you’re here with us :) 

Real depression is the worst but i'm glad to hear we're helping man,  keep grinding away 😄

Good on ya for opening up about your mental health struggles. That's one of the hardest things to do. There are lots of us on here who can and will support you through this as I'm sure many of us go through similar struggles. 

I'm always open to a convo if you need it! 

Take care

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:58 AM, Timebrawler said:

Real depression is the worst but i'm glad to hear we're helping man,  keep grinding away 😄

Thank you so much and as always I will :) im broke atm sadly

23 hours ago, Melisha said:

Good on ya for opening up about your mental health struggles. That's one of the hardest things to do. There are lots of us on here who can and will support you through this as I'm sure many of us go through similar struggles. 

Take care

I'm stoked and shock as to I actually put that out there in the open thank you for understanding much love 

❤️

23 hours ago, Melisha said:

Take care

Much love to you brother thank you I will keep in touch if I ever need someone to talk to

❤️

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:16 AM, Valar said:

Hey man, how are you

Like others have said this is a good way to let of some steam and have fun so make sure you get some of both while you’re here with us :) 

I'm actually doing much better thank you so much for asking :) they upped my medicine and I can tell the difference

❤️

Hey man, how are you these days? Grinderscape always been a home wher you can just chill around with others and that makes all of us happy. ❤️  Just be with us on the incoming events will be so much fun :P 

1 hour ago, Legends said:

Hey man, how are you these days? Grinderscape always been a home wher you can just chill around with others and that makes all of us happy. ❤️  Just be with us on the incoming events will be so much fun :P 

I am doing better day by day brother they upped my depression and anxiety medicine and I can tell a whole difference thanks for the love. and I will be sure to be on each and every day helping as much as I can and being active I am very active actually im on every day  

7 hours ago, otterbox said:

I'm actually doing much better thank you so much for asking :) they upped my medicine and I can tell the difference

❤️

Aight man good to hear! Chin up and I’m sure we’ll meet ingame! Im a sarcastic noob but i got a soft heart so dont hesitate to pm me ingame if you need help :) 

• 10 months later...