Forum rank requests Read more... ×
Valar

STAFF FEEDBACK: STAFF-TEAM

Hi!

As we are almost 2 weeks into this amazing server, I think it would be awesome to give my personal own feedback towards the staff-team.

This will include the activities on forums, ingame and discord; in other words where our community is. 

I love all the different characters and personalities in the staff-team; makes it more enjoyable hehe.

Lou Grinder

First of all I want to say thank you for your decision to make a new server! It brought alot of people back together! You're working very hard on the server; everyday you fix  bugs/glitches and listen to the community! Sometimes people dont have the patience, because they wanna play badly, but they need to realise you have an IRL too and you work on the server after your work irl. We have to love that dedication! I might want to add that we would love some more interaction ingame but that has to be possible for you too ofcourse! But overall a big thanks to you! 

iCarly65

Really nothing much to be said here; because I've known Chris from back in the day. You can obvisiously see the tons of experience he has regarding the staff-duties. He's calm, friendly, an overall nice guy, but also very serious when he needs to be. From older and recent activities he shows how it must be done and we can't ask for a more capable administrator! He's interactive on all platforms (forums, discord and ingame) so I'd say keep up the good work!

Daxx

I've seen alot of hate towards Daxx and mainly from players who just joined the server and don't really know him. Daxx was one of the few people who had Lou's back after the incident and always stood by his side. While others just left, he talked with Lou about making the server again; wich we all know the result. He's extremely loyal and would do anything to help others. That's what people might not know so please consider this before hating him.

On another note; Mistakes happen. But who doesn't make mistakes? It's a learning proces. Many staffmembers have made mistakes before, that doesnt mean that they're bad at being a staffmember. It's a learning proces. (I'm new to the staffteam aswell. Will I make mistakes? Hope not, but it can happen.) But I've seen alot of good things Daxx does too. He's active on forums and discord and handles every request very well and follows the rules strictly. As wiki-editor he's doing an excellent job and makes sure it stays up to date. I'm 100% sure that he'll grow in his role; and be a very good staffmember; more than he already is! I always say the best experience you can get in staffing, is by experiencing it. 

Please keep up the good work!

Isaac

In beta you were one of the biggest helpers, always having time and patience to help the players! Your staff position is very deserved. You build the main website page of scratch and dedicated so much time in it that i'm not surprised how cool it is right now. You're very active on forums and discord so nothing but good things! Keep it up!

Entry Fee

Known you since the old days (2015-2018) and I already know you're a good staffmember. Maybe a bit too serious at some points but every team needs someone like that. You're interactive with players ingame and discord so there's not really much to be said. You could be more loose at some points but that's just my personal opinion! 

Anz

Big helper in beta too, also very active on discord and ingame. Big creative helper also when we had to work on the graphical part of the website's main page + your work on the wiki is excellent! Doing good! I hope to see you a bit more interactive ingame, but that'll come im sure of it!

Runerova

Timezone difference maybe? Never saw you ingame that I can recall, but I don't think there's any problem haha. I heared you're also a wiki-editor so I'm looking forward to see the results of your work! I'm sure you do a good job. 

Lil Pump

Again might be some timezone issues. I do recall an incident where I would have muted those players; but you must have had your reasons not to; it's not my job to tell you what you should do but I have my own opinion on the matter but you and the rest of the ingame staff have handled it very well. Maybe a bit more active if I may say so, but overall nice job!

Vutr

Very active on forums and discord; havent seen you ingame that much but again might be some timezone issues. What I can say about forums and discord is that you'r always there to help and interact with players so good job!

Brad

You're recent promoted but I heared you've been a moderator before so you got experience and I'm sure you'll do great! As a wiki-editor I'm sure you'll do great too. Can't say anything more about it at this moment haha keep it up!

Jessica

Very active on discord and forums; perhaps even ingame but then we havent crossed paths haha. Everybody loves you that's obvious and you're good at interacting with everyone so a big plus in my book! 

That covers everyone I think and I absolutely love the team we're having at the moment! A difference in characters make it so much more enjoyable! 

If you guys have any feedback to add feel free to add them but keep it constructive :) !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for the feedback

• Sad 1

no problem isaac

Thanks for spending your time doing this feedback :) much appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ive noticed Ive aged in a way thats lead to me having a more serious personality. I support everything you have said, and my behavior can have it's pros, and it's cons. 

I'm kind of a carefree person, but I dont like people who attempt to get the best of me because it seems embarrassing. I'll work on it though, and I can appreciate it :)

• Like 2

seriously tho nice post bro !

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback mate!

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I'm an England timezone so may be it. Also PC was down last 3 days so couldn't get on :( back to normal from now :)

• Like 1