Zod

Staff changes,

Hello, as many of you know, we have had some changes to Staff, as you're aware of them in-game, I would like to thank everybody that's apart of the Grinderscape Staff team for doing such an amazing job showing support towards the community and always being active.

I noticed people asking... Why is there not many Staff active anymore? What's happening? So on... The changes we have done is that everybody within the Staff team will give 100% for you. Community comes #1 always will, you're the main part of the game and we're glad you're here with us, thank you.

I would like to welcome

Nayeon our new IN-GAME Moderator, he has shown a lot of love for the game and is always there when we need him, shows that he cares.. Shows that he's here for us... Thanks Nayeon, I'm pleased for your promotion I hope you can keep up the work you do and show the community what you can do.

Dkick our new Server Supporter, he was one of our Middlemen, active on the daily, super friendly and understands what he's doing when it comes to community and what you need, thanks again Dkick for everything you're doing and I hope to see you still here in the coming future!

Number 1 our new Server Supporter, this guy has been here since 2018 when it re-opened, he was once IN-GAME Moderator at one point but due to personal reasons he had to step down. He's now back and wants to prove to you all what he can bring to the table, I have fate in this guy and I hope you all can aswell, you're great Number 1, glad you're back, thank you

Legends, he has stepped down from IN-GAME Staffing due to personal reasons I can't in-close unless he wishes to speak about it, not my place, this guy has been Staffing with me since I started Staffing basically, always been there for me when I needed him, always there for you guys, shown great commitment to Grinderscape and I can't thank him enough for everything he has done. He will be stepping down and will be becoming Forums Staff since he can stay super active there and help you guys with what you need there.

Soccerlove our new Co-Owner, many of you will know who he is, many of you won't so I'll explain why he has returned and why I'm thankful for it, Soccerlove has been Staffing here at Grinderscape since 2010 basically he has always shown loyalties for us and Lou, he has a lot of knowledge of what to do within the senses of Co-Owner and he's here to help me/support me, I'm glad you're back as I'm sure most of us are, thank you again for everything you're doing and what you will do Ronald.

Thank you all for becoming apart of something special and what's to come for Grinderscape, I look forward to working with you all and all the team Staff/Middleman, do the community proud I know you can,

Zod 

Congrats to those who have been promoted, and thank you for the opportunity. :) Best of luck to us in moving forward and continuing to do better.

Congrats on all the new Staff members and my condolences for Legends! Hope life goes good for you brother and hope to see you back again!(: 

Thank you Zod for the clear and concise thread on staff changes! Clearly a lot of effort put into this. 

With that being said, congratulations to all who received a promotion, it is much deserved. 

Nayeon, Dkick, Number1, Soccerlove; best of luck with your new roles. 

And to Legends, thank you for all of your efforts and dedication thus far, all the best for your future endeavors. 

Some much needed recognition! Glad to see many returning and many great people joining and moving up! See you ingame! 

Congrats to all who join return and move up.

All very good promotions and hopefully continue to do your best.

Wish Keelow Teet and Legends the best in what ever you boys decide to do going forward 

Thank you all for your great work on the server for the peoples, sad to see some goes out and some comes in. But its life, im stepped down to forums staff because its chill place and being in-game staff is too many responsibilities on the server to take best actions. I will be back one day maybe, not leaving just because of @Zod and many other peoples that was with me. Have a good lifes and hope everything goes well for you all, congratulations on the promotions everyone! 🙂🙂