I am officially leaving the staff team,

I would like to mention a special thanks to the majority of the community for believing in me during my whole experience as a staff member in grinderscape. It was a pleasure assisting everyone in-game & on forums, I was really enjoying my time being a helpful player in the community. 

The reason behind my demotion from my in-game duties is that in-game rules applies to everyone, even staff members. I did few unforgivable mistakes for a staff member in my position, such as account sharing , flaming, disruptive behavior and such. I want my mistakes to be seen as lesson for certain and to be the valid reasons for my departure from the staff team :)

I am also fully resigning from my wiki / middleman & forum duties, as stated, it was a pleasure for me to work with all of you , the grind won't stop !

I truly respect your honesty and taking responsibility for your actions.

We've had some very up down moments in our time lol. I wish you the best going forward and in life

Thanks for everything you've done here at Grinderscape, glad you could be honest with the community, hope the best for you in the upcoming future 

Sad to see you going out, but i knew this will happen one day. I hope you still will be sometimes in the game to talk and such like always, don't forget you can always message me on discord if want to talk i will always respond ❤ Take care of your life mate, hope everything goes well for you. ❤ 

Sad to see you go, you've contribute a lot and we really appreciate it. I hope you continue to move forward, and best of luck to your future, Lisa. I'm always here for a chat, just pm me.