Btartaros

[ Btartaros ] Official Middleman Application

In-game Name(s): Btartaros

Timezone: GMT +1 (Europe, Amsterdam)

Will you be active?: Sure! Every day. 

How much do you usually play per day?: 5+ hours

Why do you deserve to be in this group?: I play a lot, I know a lot of players and I love it to help players. In my opinion, it's important to help players to keep them on this server. Finally I want to say this: helping people gives me motivation to play Grinderscape.

Any other information: I like it to play this game, because there are a lot of nice players. Hopefully we can get many new players!

Edited by Btartaros

Maybe it’s Timezone or I’m not paying attention but haven’t really seen you active much in cc, discord, forums! But as always, good luck! 🙂

In my opinion, you don't need to have rank for helping peoples. If you love that you can do without any rank, rank is just motivation for going up. I've seen alot of players that was saying will be active and after they get rank just doesn't care about anything anymore.

Good luck on your application though.

I'm sure the official middleman role suits you well.

Although i would like to see you more active on the forums/discord and in the help cc.

Try to improve that and i'm sure you will do an awesome job!

Number 1

I've seen you couple of times, and I'm sure you play a lot and help players as well. Good luck in your application!

Certainly do play a lot my friend haha those 250m xp's aren't gonna get themselves done. But yeah you're great and tons helpful. Wish you luck on your application :)