Sign in to follow this  
Hector

[ Name ] Official Middleman Application

In-game Name(s): Hector

Timezone: UTC +1 CET Central European Time (Copenhagen), Denmark.

how much do you usually play per day?: it depends on the work in real life, but 7 + hours in weekdays, and up to 8+ to 12 hours on the weekend.

Will you be active?: Absolutely, it's not even a question for me, 😁 i love this game and the server. I have a low hours collaboration contact with my workplace, so  i got like plenty of time for being online and ready for use, rest of my  day for doing the job as Middleman.

Why do you deserve to be in this group?:  i am a familiar player in this server, everybody know who Hector is, i like to help people not only in the game, but also irl. so it's my  pleasure to help people, i have a good feeling afterwards with myself with it, but anyway i've also been playing Grinderscape nearly in 1  years now, and have been Active every single day since November/December to The ¨end¨ and i will keep doing it.

Thanks for make such a good server and Thanks for Read my Application. 

Love you guys ❤️ 

- Hector

I've seen you in-game a lot, and I've seen you help players as well. Continue what you're doing, and good luck!

Solid guy around here, minds his own business and helps out wherever he can. Hope you get your post bud!