Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Bye

Nayeon

Over the past couple of days, I have not been as active as I would've liked. I would not go into too much detail, I'll keep it short. I have talked to Zod and Lou about this, and have told the other staff members as well. I'm leaving the staff team as I don't see myself fit for the position anymore. I have been stressed irl, especially during these challenging times so I've decided to do other things and move on. Thanks to everyone I've played with, it was enjoyable for sure.

Keep on grinding,

Nayeon

It's sad to see you leave I wish you the best out there, If you ever need to talk my door is open. ❤️

All the best sorry to hear this news if you need to chat you know where I am x

Edited by Ranarrjuana

Hey man it was great working with you! Sorry to see you go mate, hope everything goes good for you in these rough times! Pop in-game here and there if you get a chance! 

Don’t think I got a chance to meet you but best of luck, and hopefully things irl will work themselves out 

-Huntmeister 

Thanks for everything, mate! All the best to you and take care. Hopefully we will see you back. 

Hope to see you around in osrs and on discord! take care! irl always comes first especially in these challenging times! Take care nayeon! love ya bud!