Sign in to follow this  
Daxx

Resigning [Daxx]

Hello peeps,

I've been thinking for awhile and also talking to Chris and Lou about in-game and the staff team itself. I've decided to Resign from my In-game Staff Position, I will still be assisting a lot In-game and helping out as I'll still be a Middleman for Rsgp Trades.

The reason to why I'm resigning from In-game Staff is because I'd like to focus more on the Wiki and also Forums, I believe that I'm better off working on those 2 other then the 3 as I can take more time to make the 2 a better place for the Grinderscape community.

Thanks for reading,

Daxx

• Sad 1

That's good sticking to your strong suits. :) 

• Like 1

This kind of caught my attention a bit. I had assumed you felt very distracted carrying 3 different responsibilities on your back, and it seems you didnt have much of a choice. Only giving like 30% in each role isnt healthy. I'm sure it was a hard decision, but I'm sure it was a good one man. Best of luck and hope you keep making the forums/wiki a well maintained environment.

• Like 1

I respect your choice mate, and props to you for realizing your activity wasn't where it should have been in-game.

• Like 1

i respect your decision brother

• Like 1

Im glad you figured things out mate! Goodluck and I hope to see you back as Ing staff one day :) 

• Like 1

A wise decision, I already thought it was all being too much for you. But I respect your choice and giving your 100% for the wiki as on the forums
Goodluck man :).

Damm dude, a wise decision I guess. But I'm glad you are now able to focus on forums and Wiki  :)