Forum rank requests Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Daxx

Daxx's Update July 29, 2018

Hello Grinderscape Community,

Today I'm happy to release my 2nd update within this month! :) 

* Templates I've added to applications. (Some might sections won't show as they need to be accepted, will be fixed by the morning.)

- Graphic Designer Application Section and Template fixed.

- YouTuber Application Template fixed.

I've also added 2 new small sections attached to "Greetings" which is.

- Holiday & Breaks

- Introduction

*Ranks.

Graphic Designer Manager; Daxx - I'll be the Graphic Designer Manager for now until we find someone who is worth the promotion and who is wanting to take the position but for the time being it will be me.

Co-Owner; We've decided to change the rank "Co-Owner" around a bit and split it up. There will now be a In-game Co-owner and a Forum Co-owner, it's pretty simple, the Forum co-owner WON'T have any permissions In-game and the In-game Co-owner won't have any permissions on the Forums. Lou hasn't decided on who will be the In-game Co-owner for now but I will be the Forums Co-owner.

Middleman Team & Trading Rsgp; Just going to make it a bit clear, I believe the Middleman Application is currently open and they're looking for people to apply for the rank, you can do so by simply clicking HERE. ATM as you may realise, Rsgp trading is NOT allowed for the time being until the Eco is stable. There will be a announcement to once we allow Rsgp trading. (Mentioned it because people kept on being asked about when it will be allowed.)

Remember to read the "Read before applying" just before you apply to become a OMM! (Official Middleman) You can read it by clicking HERE.

*Wiki

Thought I should just let you all know that the Wiki is about 90% completed which is amazing and I'd like to thank the Wiki Editors for putting in a lot of effort towards the Wiki and making it accurate. 

Thanks for reading,

Daxx

Edited by Daxx
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the update :) nice work

My lord..

• Thanks 1

Great updates, but I personally don't think separating forums and game is a great idea. There is bound to be communication issues. Also it said "In-game Co-Owner won't have any permissions on forums" How would the person deal with appeals and reports? as it relates to In-game. Also I'm guessing if in-game co doesn't have permissions, in-game staff won't either. We can't have in-game staff with forum permissions and CO with none. I know a CO hasn't been decided, but it should be rechecked and cleared up before.

Regarding the GFX Manager rank, Valar may be fit for the position maybe give him the opportunity :P      

More special ranks I see. Definitely don't agree with this

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think this rank separation is insanely stupid. It creates a shit storm of confusion, and creates unclear lines of power. Just another special reason to touch yourself because you have some special rank. 

2 hours ago, Anz said:

Great updates, but I personally don't think separating forums and game is a great idea. There is bound to be communication issues. Also it said "In-game Co-Owner won't have any permissions on forums" How would the person deal with appeals and reports? as it relates to In-game. Also I'm guessing if in-game co doesn't have permissions, in-game staff won't either. We can't have in-game staff with forum permissions and CO with none. I know a CO hasn't been decided, but it should be rechecked and cleared up before.

Regarding the GFX Manager rank, Valar may be fit for the position maybe give him the opportunity :P      

Obviously the In-game Co-owner will have some permissions like viewing player reports, appeals and replying to them etc lol...

I don't see the point in in these new ranks.

Hi man, while Rashed is in-game owner, can I be forums owner? Obviously he will have permissions to view reports and appeals etc, but he just won't have power on forums, I will have all of that :)

You've dug yourself a hole very deep Tarquin, and when you keep making decisions like these (GFX manager being you, never seen you do GFX, Forums Co-Owner to make yourself feel special because no one wants you staff in-game, shit like that) makes me question, are you really worthy of a rank at all? I'm pretty sure the 'splitting' of the co-ownership is so when Lou sees you doing a 'great' job on a dead forums, it's so he'll give you the rank in-game because '90% of the server want you co', thus merging the 2 ranks together again because you don't want someone else taking a rank that you personally see yourself fit for.

• Like 1

Just don't. Thanks

• Like 1

lol this server has the most confusing and out of control staff team. keep it simple.

• Thanks 1