Sign in to follow this  
Tabor

Discord rank request for [Tabor]

Discord name(s): Jesus Tabor (#1 Loyal)

Timezone: GMT+10

Will you be active on the Discord's team?: Yes, discord is the one location I can be active daily.

Do you have prior experience moderating on Discord's/Forums?: Yes, I have been discord staff for grinderscape previously, so my experience comes from there.

Why do you deserve to be in the Discord's team?: Well, other than the fact i'm clearly active in the timezone where everyone else is asleep, I know how to handle situations. I have the reputation as one of the most active people on the entire discord, and I believe I am respected enough, and worthy enough, to fulfill discord moderator duties.

What do you expect to get out of joining the Discord's team?: I expect to help get the server off to a flying start, as it's only new people are constantly joining the discord and asking questions if no one is able to help in-game, or just engaging with the community as a whole.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Denied, We don't know if you can be mature enough for a rank in discord and have decided to say no.
I would love if you were more strict and don't make the wrong choices which will ruin the oppertunity.

~closed